donkatcline
9 years ago
can their customer service be any worse?

Not likely!!!!!
elRopo
9 years ago

can their customer service be any worse?

Not likely!!!!!

donkatcline wrote:


No matter how bad things may seem, they can ALWAYS get worse.
You're welcome!
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
Send a PM to MACS, he's been great at getting things done lately.
MACS
9 years ago
Their customer service is normally awesome. Their IT department sucks.
victor809
9 years ago
Prayers sent
Speyside
9 years ago
Apology accepted.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I heard all the orders are caught up now and stuff.
tailgater
9 years ago
Do we like people who answer their own rhetorical questions?

Hell NO!









cameroon
9 years ago
I haven't had any problems with my orders. Must just be you.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

I haven't had any problems with my orders. Must just be you.

cameroon wrote:


what kind of pansy-ass post is that? donkeyclit is literally right in front of you, ripe for the taking!
RMAN4443
9 years ago

what kind of pansy-ass post is that? donkeyclit is literally right in front of you, ripe for the taking!

opelmanta1900 wrote:


Yep, there it is right there.......I can see it =d>
victor809
9 years ago
Donkey clit? What's her name? I may have slept with ger.
MACS
9 years ago

Donkey clit? What's her name? I may have slept with gerbil.

victor809 wrote:



😱
dstieger
9 years ago
steep descent in this thread



well done, gents
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Donkey clit? What's her name? I may have slept with ger.

victor809 wrote:


I think she's Russian.....I heard someone call her Helga
tailgater
9 years ago
Donka?
Is Shane your brother?



dkeage
9 years ago

Donka?
Is Shane your brother?



tailgater wrote:




COME BACK SHANE!!!
RMAN4443
9 years ago

COME BACK SHANE!!!

dkeage wrote:


loved that movie =d>
tailgater
9 years ago
Donka?
Shane?
Donka Shane?



Users browsing this topic