tripleguy
9 years ago
Kids today. It's not their fault really, they're just kids. It's our fault for not teaching them proper.

The other day my kid's friend was over and his car was a mess. I told him I'd help fix the problem and sent him to Autozone with a shopping list. Kid doesn't know what end of a wrench to grab but that 's not the biggest problem - it's units of measurement. I'm not talking SAE vs. metric either. I'm referring to the universal unit of measurement (doesn't matter if you're Chinese, Burmese, Argentinean, etc.). The kid is fighting to get the water pump back on and because my job is to supervise (teach to fish) I say, "move it over this way a c&*t hair." He stops and just looks at me with that, "what did you just say" look. I again say, "move it over to the right a c&*t hair and he grins, moves it over and inserts the bolt. Now when was it that the universal standard of measurement stopped being used with our kids? There's the CH, the DCH (dirty) and the RCH (red) as far as I know - there may be more. Either way, they were all fine and discerning units of measurement back in the day. What other good stuff have we let slip by the wayside with the younger generation? 🌫
JadeRose
9 years ago
You sound like you are one c*nt hair over the moron line.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Kids today. It's not their fault really, they're just kids. It's our fault for not teaching them proper.

The other day my kid's friend was over and his car was a mess. I told him I'd help fix the problem and sent him to Autozone with a shopping list. Kid doesn't know what end of a wrench to grab but that 's not the biggest problem - it's units of measurement. I'm not talking SAE vs. metric either. I'm referring to the universal unit of measurement (doesn't matter if you're Chinese, Burmese, Argentinean, etc.). The kid is fighting to get the water pump back on and because my job is to supervise (teach to fish) I say, "move it over this way a c&*t hair." He stops and just looks at me with that, "what did you just say" look. I again say, "move it over to the right a c&*t hair and he grins, moves it over and inserts the bolt. Now when was it that the universal standard of measurement stopped being used with our kids? There's the CH, the DCH (dirty) and the RCH (red) as far as I know - there may be more. Either way, they were all fine and discerning units of measurement back in the day. What other good stuff have we let slip by the wayside with the younger generation? 🌫

tripleguy wrote:




I was always taught CH was generic term for "little bit", Blonde CH meant "very little Bit", Red CH meant "a bit more than Blonde CH", and Black CH meant "even more than Red CH"..........I agree, Damn Kids and their "NEW MATH"

🌫
MACS
9 years ago
Ass whoopins. We got away from ass whoopins... and saying NO.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Ass whoopins. We got away from ass whoopins... and saying NO.

MACS wrote:


Saying "NO" and meaning it anyway.........and Azz Whoopins definitely Azz Whoopins........When my dad Whooped my Azz I usually deserved it, and it almost(not always) taught me the"Don't do that Again" lesson. Thanks Dad...... =d>
victor809
9 years ago
... get with it... all the open stars are shaved. Why would the kid know what a c#nt hair looks like?
victor809
9 years ago
... dammit... open=porn... autocorrect
RMAN4443
9 years ago

... get with it... all the open stars are shaved. Why would the kid know what a c#nt hair looks like?

victor809 wrote:


True, true.........makes you long for the good old days, where like bears coming out of hibernation, all the wimmens would be cleaning up the "WINTER BUSH" around this time of year 🤐
MACS
9 years ago
So Victor is advocating showing vintage porn to our kids?

Wow.
tripleguy
9 years ago

You sound like you are one c*nt hair over the moron line.

JadeRose wrote:



Hey, I resemble that remark! Furthermore, the moron line is a fine line, hence very easy to cross (for me). All this talk about shaved ones is also disturbing. Got to at least have a landing strip.
JadeRose
9 years ago

Hey, I resemble that remark! Furthermore, the moron line is a fine line, hence very easy to cross (for me). All this talk about shaved ones is also disturbing. Got to at least have a landing strip.

tripleguy wrote:





Maybe I misjudged you.
JadeRose
9 years ago

So Victor is advocating showing vintage porn to our kids?

Wow.

MACS wrote:





Was good enough for us. I miss 70's bush. When the wimmens were wimmens
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Was good enough for us. I miss 70's bush. When the wimmens were wimmens

JadeRose wrote:


......... and flossing was a more "natural" process
MACS
9 years ago
^Yeah, but when that one stray hair gets caught, and you have to cough it up... makes the poor broad think you're gagging on her cooch.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

^Yeah, but when that one stray hair gets caught, and you have to cough it up... makes the poor broad think you're gagging on her cooch.

MACS wrote:


What are you talking about????????????????????😂 😝
JadeRose
9 years ago

^Yeah, but when that one stray hair gets caught, and you have to cough it up... makes the poor broad think you're gagging on her cooch.

MACS wrote:





Meh.......guess I'm old school. When I'm done my teeth look like they need a shave.
MACS
9 years ago

Meh.......guess I'm old school. When I'm done my teeth look like they need a shave.

JadeRose wrote:



You're not supposed to chew it... it's like an ice cream cone, bro... you lick it so it doesn't drip down your hand.
8-[
tripleguy
9 years ago

Meh.......guess I'm old school. When I'm done my teeth look like they need a shave.

JadeRose wrote:



That's why the strip is so good. You can choose to have the hair or to avoid it. Like a Chinese menu - chicken or pork? Maybe a combo platter - little bit of both.
JadeRose
9 years ago

You're not supposed to chew it... it's like an ice cream cone, bro... you lick it so it doesn't drip down your hand.
8-[

MACS wrote:





I get in there and root like an old hog
RMAN4443
9 years ago

That's why the strip is so good. You can choose to have the hair or to avoid it. Like a Chinese menu - chicken or pork? Maybe a combo platter - little bit of both.

tripleguy wrote:



Damn you, now I could really go for a #5 combo platter with the General Gau chicken
Users browsing this topic