DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes..
jespear
9 years ago
Schitt !
Missed the trash guys again. 🀦

Oh yeah . . . Good morning, all.
MACS
9 years ago
Back to work...
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Animal Crackers Day, National Columnists’ Day and National Lineman Appreciation Day.
DrafterX
9 years ago
CROS was a Lineman for da County.... 😞
tamapatom
9 years ago

Country music sucks.

So do swamps.

Dug up some clay from the top of the hill, jammed it in a couple soup holes. Topped with a bit of black dirt and some grass seed. Might buy some time. Might do nothing.

danmdevries wrote:



Clay will only work if it succesfully keeps water from going into the holes - assuming that rain is the problem. If the water is groundwater, the clay turns to gumbo.......at least for the type of clay I am familiar with. If that doesn't work you could try gravel, topped with sand, then dirt.

Typically the cause of hillside seepage is because all the surface soil has eroded over the years leaving a thin layer of soil over impermeable subsoil that directs the water laterally until it hits the surface in spots on side of hill. Drain tiles are another option but a lot of work.

You do have the makings of a country song however.

"Down on my luck" by Cowboy Dan

"My toilet is stuck, my land turns to muck, my honey won't ****.
Give me one more day on the night shift."
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Slow 500 day. Drafter hasn't even posted up lunch yet.
victor809
9 years ago
I heard he was banned...
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

I heard he was banned...

victor809 wrote:



😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
chikens tenders... mashed taters & gravy... biscuit.. 😁
DrafterX
9 years ago

I heard he was banned...

victor809 wrote:




not me... worried about TW tho... he expressed some pretty harsh opinions about CBid's business plan and stuff... πŸ€”
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
I had heard he likes it harsh....
DrafterX
9 years ago
I heard that too.... 😟
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
He could be looking for CROS.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Mornin' - It's National keep our quarterbacks alive day!

tonygraz wrote:



KOFIFY

Didn't know linemen had a national day, wonder what Brady got his line for this most honorable of days.
delta1
9 years ago
Got another Cookshack electric smoker...left the old one at the other house when we sold it and moved....mouth started to water when I turned it on to break it in...then the electrical system at the outdoor kitchen died...no breaker tripped...crap!!!
DrafterX
9 years ago
Is it on a GFI receptacle..?? πŸ˜•
MACS
9 years ago

Got another Cookshack electric smoker...left the old one at the other house when we sold it and moved....mouth started to water when I turned it on to break it in...then the electrical system at the outdoor kitchen died...no breaker tripped...crap!!!

delta1 wrote:



That's what you get for buying electric... crazy.

WSM 22" at Home Depot. I'll go with you and my 10% military discount drops the price from $400 to $360. 😁
MACS
9 years ago

Is it on a GFI receptacle..?? πŸ˜•

DrafterX wrote:



Apparently it's on a GFY receptacle! Poor delta... 😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic