victor809
9 years ago
I talked to tw... he said he's still trying to get an erection so he can send you the pics you asked for drafter... he's too embarrassed to come back until he's successful.

He said it'd help if you sent him more photos of your moobs...
elRopo
9 years ago

That's what you get for buying electric... crazy.

WSM 22" at Home Depot. I'll go with you and my 10% military discount drops the price from $400 to $360. 😁

MACS wrote:



Best damned smoker on the planet right there!
Cook anything from 1/2 a chicken to 1/2 a cow.
Perfect every time!

And with minimal care should last forever.
gummy jones
9 years ago

That's what you get for buying electric... crazy.

WSM 22" at Home Depot. I'll go with you and my 10% military discount drops the price from $400 to $360. 😁

MACS wrote:



another vote for the wsm 22"
DrafterX
9 years ago

I talked to tw... he said he's still trying to get an erection..

victor809 wrote:




well, I hope you give him his money back... 🤐
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Mornin' - It's National Animal Crackers Day

tonygraz wrote:



A holiday for white trash dogs?!

'Merika!
8trackdisco
9 years ago
You damned guys and your smokers. Do you also have a regular charcoal or gas grill too?

What if you want to grill a couple half pound Berger? Do you put them in you wsm 22 for eight hours?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I heard TW uses a George Foreman to cook his burgers... 😟
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Sounds expensive, how much does he pay him per hour?

Is it the elder George, or one of his kids?
victor809
9 years ago
I heard drafter just puts the patties between his butt cheeks and does squats for 10 minutes to cook his burgers....
gummy jones
9 years ago

You damned guys and your smokers. Do you also have a regular charcoal or gas grill too?

What if you want to grill a couple half pound Berger? Do you put them in you wsm 22 for eight hours?

8trackdisco wrote:



8-10
DrafterX
9 years ago

I heard drafter just puts the patties between his butt cheeks and does squats for 10 minutes to cook his burgers....

victor809 wrote:




Do you have any thoughts at all that don't involve meat between the butt cheeks..?? 🤐
elRopo
9 years ago

You damned guys and your smokers. Do you also have a regular charcoal or gas grill too?

What if you want to grill a couple half pound Berger? Do you put them in you wsm 22 for eight hours?

8trackdisco wrote:



Yes, you still need a grill.

I have both gas and charcoal grills, never use the gas though except to keep stuff warm.

You can smoke small amounts of meat on the charcoal grill but its a PITA. Use it for steaks or chicken mainly.

The WSM is only for smoking. I guess you could grill on the bottom fire bowl but you'd need to take it apart to do that. Not worth the effort.

If you want to smoke ribs, turkey, ham, brisket, or pork butts, the WSM can't be beat IMO.
And, its big enough to do them all together.

Set it and forget it!
🇨🇮
DrafterX
9 years ago
Never Forget.... 😟
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Do you have any thoughts at all that don't involve meat between the butt cheeks..?? 🤐

DrafterX wrote:


hysterical
elRopo
9 years ago

Do you have any thoughts at all that don't involve meat between the butt cheeks..?? 🤐

DrafterX wrote:


A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste. 😰
tonygraz
9 years ago
Where is TW ? Did he run off to Mississippi with his newfound sister ?
MACS
9 years ago

You damned guys and your smokers. Do you also have a regular charcoal or gas grill too?

What if you want to grill a couple half pound Berger? Do you put them in you wsm 22 for eight hours?

8trackdisco wrote:



Yes. I just got a new stainless grill, with side burner and sear burner, at Sam's Club.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Only one grill and it's charcoal. I like smoked meats, just not enough to do it.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Only one grill and it's charcoal. I like smoked meats, just not enough to do it.

SmokeMonkey wrote:



That is where I am. That and a cholesterol that bordered on 300 at one time, it's a bad investment for me. Maybe a better one for my wife. 😰
elRopo
9 years ago

Only one grill and it's charcoal. I like smoked meats, just not enough to do it.

SmokeMonkey wrote:


Its a great excuse to sit outside, smoke cigars and drink beer all day. 🍺
Users browsing this topic