That's what you get for buying electric... crazy.WSM 22" at Home Depot. I'll go with you and my 10% military discount drops the price from $400 to $360. 😁
MACS wrote:
I talked to tw... he said he's still trying to get an erection..
victor809 wrote:
Mornin' - It's National Animal Crackers Day
tonygraz wrote:
You damned guys and your smokers. Do you also have a regular charcoal or gas grill too?What if you want to grill a couple half pound Berger? Do you put them in you wsm 22 for eight hours?
8trackdisco wrote:
I heard drafter just puts the patties between his butt cheeks and does squats for 10 minutes to cook his burgers....
Do you have any thoughts at all that don't involve meat between the butt cheeks..?? 🤐
DrafterX wrote:
Only one grill and it's charcoal. I like smoked meats, just not enough to do it.
SmokeMonkey wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close