DrafterX
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Sorry, Victor. That's a terrible thing to go through. Thoughts with you and your parents.
victor809
9 years ago
We all have to go through it... one way or another.
gummy jones
9 years ago
Craig's q and a this week likely helps with lines of questioning many of us share



http://www.reasonablefaith.org/should-ot-difficulties-be-an-obstacle-to-christian-belief 
delta1
9 years ago
damm, sad news, victor...we must get together to chat, have some smokes and some drinks and some eats, and go fishing...
danmdevries
9 years ago
Sad news vic.

Glad to hear you're seeking comfort for her and not prolonging the inevitable. I'm often forced into the latter. Despite buying time, it does not help the family and friends with closure and only puts the patient through hell.

danmdevries
9 years ago
Morning everybody.

Thursday again.

Got an informal job interview this morning. Lots of things pushing me away from this place, but I've got a kickass schedule and nearly limitless overtime available. So I'm meeting tomorrow to see if I'd be able to keep those things, but in a different unit. If not, might give up the schedule and overtime for a different position altogether. Not sure if I want to do 9-5 mon-Fri again though.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
8trackdisco
9 years ago
44 and thunder.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes..
tamapatom
9 years ago
So i finally picked the perfect dry season time to rip off my roof to replace it. And it rains buckets....getting all in the house. Then i put a big blue tarp up everday and no rain. Go figure.
MACS
9 years ago
I see Tom has met Mr. Murphy... you know, of "Murphy's Law"?
Speyside
9 years ago
Morning people.
gummy jones
9 years ago
hoping to skirt outta here early and kill me a turkey
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Also hoping to leave early, but to watch Man United v Anderlecht in the Europa League quarterfinal.
MACS
9 years ago
I have no hope of leaving early... but I do have Friday off.
tamapatom
9 years ago

I see Tom has met Mr. Murphy... you know, of "Murphy's Law"?

MACS wrote:


Yes....Murphy is an old acquaintance. I also seem to have been operating under "Dan's Law" as well.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Dan's Law. Damn, Tom.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Barely still Mornin' - It's National Cheddar Fries Day, National Lima Bean Respect Day, National Look Alike Day, National Pineapple Upside Down Cake Day, National High Five Day and National Get to Know Your Customers Day.
victor809
9 years ago
Is Dan's law the one that has to do with getting elbow deep in sh1t and maxipads to avoid having to spend any time around your wife?
Users browsing this topic