DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram27
9 years ago
Congratulations on the win X.🍺 🍺 🍺


[ram27bat]
DrafterX
9 years ago
Thanks Ram..!! 🤣
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Arsenal win. Ok.
delta1
9 years ago
She's a brick....house...
MACS
9 years ago
Is this the new 500? 🤔
MACS
9 years ago
Man... you have got to appreciate awesome neighbors.

I had one of my pop up sprinklers malfunctioning due to tree roots crowding it. So I replaced another sprinkler head with a full circle to cover the area, and was just going to pull it and cap it. Well, the roots had it really jammed in there. My neighbor, Adrian, has a landscaping business. He sees me struggling with it, brings over some tools of his trade, and has it done in 5 minutes.

When I ask what I owe him, he says, "That's what neighbors do, man". God bless him! =d>
delta1
9 years ago
👍 👍

🍺



We'll have to bring him some fish next month...
MACS
9 years ago

👍 👍

🍺

We'll have to bring him some fish next month...

delta1 wrote:



Heck yeah!
Buckwheat
9 years ago
"All in all you're just another brick in the wall" [ram27bat]
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
El. Classico. Just finished a 6 mile walk. Grilling chikens later
SteveS
9 years ago

We'll have to bring him some fish next month...

delta1 wrote:


Heck yeah!

MACS wrote:



what you really OUGHT to do is invite him over for a fish fry and a cigar ...
victor809
9 years ago
Cancelled return trip to SF. Looks like we are going to be playing this day by day.

Had to cancel the woman's birthday trip to Portugal next weekend... I feel bad for her having to have her birthday screwed up by this. I'm probably going to let her adopt another dog to make up for it.
MACS
9 years ago

what you really OUGHT to do is invite him over for a fish fry and a cigar ...

SteveS wrote:



Doesn't smoke or drink, but I bet he'd like a plate of BBQ next time I fire up the smoker.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Helluva a match. I need a beverage and a smoke. And chikens.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Hey Drafter did you use stone dust under that first course ? I worked for a buddy of mine who did retaining walls and that first course being even and solid is the key to a good wall. I actually enjoyed the work, tho moving and setting those 80-100 lb. stones will get to you by the end of the day.
Burner02
9 years ago

Doesn't smoke or drink, but I bet he'd like a plate of BBQ next time I fire up the smoker.

MACS wrote:





At least a couple of racks of ribs.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Cool evening on the deck - jeans and a pullover. Chicken about to go on. Not bad at all.
SteveS
9 years ago

Doesn't smoke or drink ...

MACS wrote:



Neither do the Mormon missionaries who knock on my door, but that doesn't stop me from being hospitable and offering ...
gummy jones
9 years ago
#18 a pullover. Yea, I bet. Is that what you kids call it nowadays? We've heard about your deck adventures.
Users browsing this topic