fishinguitarman
9 years ago
My laptop died! What should I get?

Oh and my iPad kicked the bucket too!
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
An etch-a-sketch.
dstieger
9 years ago
a generator?

or maybe move to a civilized state that has electric power?


ya fog
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

An etch-a-sketch.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



bahahaha...that made me laugh out loud! People are looking at me at work like I am crazy. At least they aren't far off.
MACS
9 years ago

An etch-a-sketch.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



And a refurb, at that.
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
I would really like ur non dumbass advice... but use guys r really funny



Lookin
bluwater1959
9 years ago
When mine died, I got a microsoft surface pro 3.... ATT has a version with a data plan, but you can use it as a laptop, tablet, and I have a dock so I can use it with a monitor and a full keyboard and mouse.... plus the keyboard attaches to the bottom of the surface like a IPad pro and it charges with the surface, no need for extra cords for your keyboard....
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
Finally an intelligent response! Thanks Jeff but sound awful expensive. We just pay bills, FB , banking/ bills etc
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
My IPAD is frozen... won't do anything...even ur cut off
MACS
9 years ago

My IPAD is frozen... won't do anything...even ur cut off

fishinguitarman wrote:



I have a Gen 3 iPad that did that. Took it to the apple store and they unlocked it and got it going again.
dkeage
9 years ago

I have a Gen 3 iPad that did that. Took it to the apple store and they unlocked it and got it going again.

MACS wrote:


I wonder if there is an Apple store in da sip?

:-k
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
If you ask where the Apple store is in Mississippi, 99% of the time, people will send you to the orchard.
BuckyB93
9 years ago
I liked AndyTV's advice he gave awhile back on how to fix issues with Apple products.

Get an iBrick... use it to smash your iPod and iPad then go buy an android.
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
Thanks macs!

The rest of u clowns thanks for nothin
mikey1597
9 years ago
Get a pencil and a Big Chief notepad
Gene363
9 years ago

My IPAD is frozen... won't do anything...even ur cut off

fishinguitarman wrote:



Finally an intelligent response! Thanks Jeff but sound awful expensive. We just pay bills, FB , banking/ bills etc

fishinguitarman wrote:



You need to go back and read the many intelligent messages you ignored when you asked for computer advice before. Granted, it can be tough to sift them out of the usual shenanigans here, but they were there.

If you are still reading, try this with your dead iPad: Hold the wake/sleep button together with the home button for about 10 seconds plus, when the apple logo comes on the screen let buttons go and it should start normally.
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
Ray I do love my iPad but if it dies tomorrow I'll go with an android tablet.For the coin lots of good choices out there.............been looking at a Fire HD 10
frankj1
9 years ago

I have a Gen 3 iPad that did that. Took it to the apple store and they unlocked it and got it going again.

MACS wrote:


cuz they are like a genius
fishinguitarman
9 years ago

cuz they are like a genius

frankj1 wrote:


Like me?
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
Or just get both?
Users browsing this topic