Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
New furniture because the cat pissed all over our old stuff = $ 1,500.00

Fixing our car so it works well for vacation = $ 1,800.00

Awesome...

Credit Card company is going to love us....
DrafterX
9 years ago
double-cheeseburger... fries... 😁
JadeRose
9 years ago

Not sure if your backwoods education taught you reading comprehension; however, the posts are quite clear... unless you have Hank on ignore.

MACS wrote:





Nope......just Drafter
elRopo
9 years ago
Trail mix and a coke
Watering the lawn and cleaning the pool.
New liferaft arrived today. Old one needed a repack and new supplies.
$700 vs $1500 I'd rather have the peace of mind.

B. break
O. out
A. another
T. thousand
dstieger
9 years ago

Trail mix and a coke
Watering the lawn and cleaning the pool.
New liferaft arrived today. Old one needed a repack and new supplies.
$700 vs $1500 I'd rather have the peace of mind.

B. break
O. out
A. another
T. thousand

elRopo wrote:





What's that old saw about coronary urine...lol....jsortak....your liferaft is, no doubt, bigger than my boat
dstieger
9 years ago

This pens game is miserable

gummy jones wrote:




Guess that depended on where you were sitting. From this vantage point, I thought it was pretty entertaining. I kinda liked watching the solid stream of "fans" in gold streaming towards the exits with 6-7 minutes left to play....in a twisted sort of way....funny and chitty at the same time. I'm not much of a hockey fan, but I thought that was pretty sad for the Penguins
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I've never hit the 500 on one of these things, you old pros always get it.
elRopo
9 years ago
Not that big. Supposed to hold six people but I'm not sure if they mean "all at the same time" or not.
At any rate it's better than an inner tube. Hope its never actually needed.
gummy jones
9 years ago

Guess that depended on where you were sitting. From this vantage point, I thought it was pretty entertaining. I kinda liked watching the solid stream of "fans" in gold streaming towards the exits with 6-7 minutes left to play....in a twisted sort of way....funny and chitty at the same time. I'm not much of a hockey fan, but I thought that was pretty sad for the Penguins

dstieger wrote:



i dont mind a hard fought loss
but 8 shots over two periods, at least half of them without any chance of actually scoring...
danmdevries
9 years ago
Making pork carnitas in the crock pot.

Kinda want meat that wasn't smoked...
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I'm making red beans and rice... with chicken.
NapalmMan67
9 years ago

Green Bay.

8trackdisco wrote:



Go Pack go! My old lady is a Packers fan.

Any recommendations for fishing resorts in that area? Need ones that rent boats/motors since I sold my boat a few years ago and need to rent now. PM me if you know of any worthwhile that won't break the bank.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
dkeage
9 years ago

Go Pack go! My old lady is a Packers fan.

Any recommendations for fishing resorts in that area? Need ones that rent boats/motors since I sold my boat a few years ago and need to rent now. PM me if you know of any worthwhile that won't break the bank.

NapalmMan67 wrote:




8 ain't gonna help you with that attitude......
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

8 ain't gonna help you with that attitude......

dkeage wrote:



Nope... the brother roots for KC.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Lipid Day, National Shrimp Day, National Clean Up Your Room Day, National Bike to School Day, National School Nurse Day, National Receptionists’ Day and National Third Shift Workers Day.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Well, it's National Corrections Officer's WEEK.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
TRONOLANE

KICKS
PREPERATION H's AZZ!!!

It works WAY BETTER.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Is anyone surprised Mr. Jones has a better remedy for ass pain?
Users browsing this topic