Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Be excited, very excited! I will be on vacation next week (leaving Saturday) so I doubt I will be on much, if at all...which means everyone gets a break/vacation from my non-sense. Enjoy!

I am lucky to have some family, including my marine cousin, house sitting....just so you guys don't get any silly ideas.

🇨🇮
gummy jones
9 years ago
Have a good time
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Why don't you just tell us where the spare key is while you're at it.

Noobs... psssshhh

Bet everyone on FB knows you're going on vacation.
SteveS
9 years ago

I will be on vacation next week (leaving Saturday) so I doubt I will be on much, if at all

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


Into each life, a bit of sunshine shall fall ...

corey sellers
9 years ago
Is your wife going and where are you going to leave the keys to the house


🍺
[sarcasm]


All kidding aside have good time




frankj1
9 years ago
party at Hanks!
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Have fun getting past my cousin to have a party at my house. Although if you mail him a bunch of cigars, he may make an exception and party with you.
frankj1
9 years ago
gummy jones
9 years ago
Party at hanks
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
Have a nice vacation Hank. Just please stay gone.
jjanecka
ZRX1200
9 years ago
I think it's time we both start seeing other people Hank.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
You all know you love me...I am the little brother that you love to beat up, but deep down you know you love me. Its ok, that works for me.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Watch out where you go....

You might get mistaken for
"A FLUNKY QUE-BALL SSG AGENT" and get beat up by a PISSED off GANG of
TARGETED INDIVIDUALS...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

You all know you love me...I am the little brother that you love to beat up, but deep down you know you love me. Its ok, that works for me.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Spoken like a true red headed step child.

gtfo spanky.
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Be excited, very excited! I will be on vacation next week (leaving Saturday) so I doubt I will be on much, if at all...which means everyone gets a break/vacation from my non-sense. Enjoy!

🇨🇮

Hank_The_Tank wrote:





Oh, I'll still be home... Just on vacation, doing nothing from my ordinary schedule. By leaving, I meant not existing in my normal life. Ha

Hank_The_Tank wrote:





Okay then....So this is just another Look @ ME thread....got it 🍺

That's cool, some folks have a NEED for that sort of thing. 🌫
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Sorry, not a red head or a step child.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
This last day and a half is dragging. I am ready to get out of Ohio...and a week without the kids will be nice too.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Time to fix this mess...sorry...my meds wore off now.
gummy jones
9 years ago

This last day and a half is dragging. I am ready to get out of Ohio...and a week without the kids will be nice too.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



i thought it was a staycation
Users browsing this topic