frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
started in 1991, white water rafting Rive Rouge north of Montreal...golf weekend every year since.

Killington VT will be the home base again this year. Playing Green Mountain National tomorrow, Friday and Saturday at Killington, Butter Brook in Westford MA on the way home Sunday.

Not sure how much I'll play, back spasms off and on since Monday. But bringing lots of good stuff to ease the pain...

Probably won't be in touch until Sunday night/Monday morning. Try not to miss me.

Oh, and I'd like to publicly apologize to tailgater...he knows why.

SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Have a great time, Frank
DrafterX
9 years ago



Oh, and I'd like to publicly apologize to tailgater...he knows why.

frankj1 wrote:




:-k
gummy jones
9 years ago
Is this your version of hanks hiatus?
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
NOPE ^^^

he's just goin'
"OFF GRID"
With:

WHISTLEBRITCHES
TERRY REED
MR. BRENNEN
AND #6 SSG AGENTS:
PAPA F.E.M.
RIMJOB
MAX HEADROOM
OLD RAISIN NADS
BENJI the dog faced boy
FOUR WAY STOP TARD
( the VILLAGE IDIOT of WRIGHTSVILLE ,
my illegitimate son who dripped from his mom's butt hole) may also attend???
gummy jones
9 years ago
Watch out for old raisin nads
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

started in 1991, white water rafting Rive Rouge north of Montreal...golf weekend every year since.

Killington VT will be the home base again this year. Playing Green Mountain National tomorrow, Friday and Saturday at Killington, Butter Brook in Westford MA on the way home Sunday.

Not sure how much I'll play, back spasms off and on since Monday. But bringing lots of good stuff to ease the pain...

Probably won't be in touch until Sunday night/Monday morning. Try not to miss me.

Oh, and I'd like to publicly apologize to tailgater...he knows why.

frankj1 wrote:



Have fun man!

Remember, long and straight is better than short and crooked!


Edit:

I forgot who I'm talking too, this is Frankie Tripod here.
tailgater
9 years ago
I'm waiting at Franks house for him to pick me up.

Can't wait.

Been looking forward to this for a long time.

DrafterX
9 years ago
poor bassard.. 😟
danmdevries
9 years ago

I'm waiting at Franks house for him to pick me up.

Can't wait.

Been looking forward to this for a long time.

tailgater wrote:



He's not showing up.

Note the apology a few posts up.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Topped ^^^

How's the purty going?
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I'm back!

Had to pick and choose what holes and shots to play as back spasms continued, but I was on the winning team in our scramble.

Winners get to spend their prize money on the post-tournament lunch/beers/drinks celebration.
DrafterX
9 years ago
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
Is this the new Jew 500?
jjanecka
9 years ago
The Hebrew 500, sounds like a good name for an all Jew racing event.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
No need to remake Ben-Hur

Ron, we recently finished the Let My People Go 500.
How soon they forget.
delta1
9 years ago
ha...glad you made it back in one piece...
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I'm in the same boat as you....
I forgot my cabin keys and had to climb through the second story window from a short ladder on my belly...@60 years of age it is not as easy as it was at 40 or 50...I felt ok right after, but the next day my back was and still is REALLY hurting...no spasms but
Muscle cramps in my right thigh at night and lower back on the right side...eating Advil like PEZ....
danmdevries
9 years ago
Just drink more natural light, you'll be all right
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
LMAO!! ^^^

U
Bastid!!!

I have graduated to
LABATTS POUNDERS
FOR $18.75-$20.25....

Side note FACTOID:

A case of pounders = 32 twelve ounce beers

Natural light 30 packs are $15.82 ( when I am broke
I stoop back down to THE NATTY SWILL ) But try not to, if possible.
Users browsing this topic