Well,this might be weird,but I like cream cheese on a bagel
RMAN4443 wrote:
LOL nope not weird that is normal. I love the raisin cinnamon bagels with blueberry and lemon zest cream cheese on them.Damn now I got to get the wife to buy bagels. =p~ =p~ =p~
Ewok126 wrote:
Lol Ewok....I was just being a douche bag. ....but thanks for the support 🍺
Salt on watermelon/cantaloupe/ honey dew
Hank_The_Tank wrote:
Were you dropped on your head as a baby Hank?..or do you come by that naturally?
Peckerhead wrote:
anything hank hasn't heard must be bizarre
teedubbya wrote:
I had barbequed trout once.....different.I really like egg on pizza. There is a place in town that serves it up this way.
tamapatom wrote:
http://www.cleveland.com/dining/index.ssf/2013/09/zagat_names_bar_centos_sunnysi.html
You forgot to add fresh sliced ripe tomato's
Burner02 wrote:
don't know how weird it is but when young I used to love melting cream cheese on several things...macaroni, french toast, fried matzah, the neighbor girl...
frankj1 wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close