DrafterX
9 years ago
I think you can put butter on pretty much anything... real butter tho.. not that 'I can't believe it's not butter' crap.. 😟
victor809
9 years ago
I heard drafter is so retarded he couldn't believe "I can't believe it's not butter" wasn't butter.
teedubbya
9 years ago
but he puts it on everything
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I mean wtf hank those are all normal routine food pairings.

jjanecka wrote:



I think they are pretty normal too, but when I tell others, they think I am a weird eater.

And I could possibly be mentally handicapped, that wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Definitely not gay though...sorry to burst all your bubbles...fruit cakes.

Does anyone else have any interesting food combinations that others think are odd?

I think it is odd when people put ketchup on eggs or mac and cheese...eww. Tried both and thought it was gross.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Where is Frank to weigh in on this? He's like sum kind of genius or sumfin.
DrafterX
9 years ago
no way man... I know real butter when I see it... 🤐
teedubbya
9 years ago

Where is Frank to weigh in on this? He's like sum kind of genius or sumfin.

jjanecka wrote:




plus he's the only one that likes hank
jjanecka
9 years ago
Hank weird stuff is like cake mixed with blood sausage or duck tongues mixed with squid. Y'know just stuff that makes no sense.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Hank weird stuff is like cake mixed with blood sausage or duck tongues mixed with squid. Y'know just stuff that makes no sense.

jjanecka wrote:



I didn't think weird was that strong of a word... those things are outrageous food combinations...
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Your lifestyle is outrageous....
victor809
9 years ago
Hey... I don't think hank is that bad...

Until he started talking about eggs and jelly... or peanut butter and syrup.

Now I think he's gone full drafter...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Your lifestyle is outrageous....

opelmanta1900 wrote:



True.



Maybe the better question is, does anyone else like those specific pairings?
jjanecka
9 years ago
Vice, fried eggs with jelly on buttered toast is a fine delicacy.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Flamboyant... i meant flamboyant...
victor809
9 years ago
Maybe in texas...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Well, you guys have made me feel better about myself. Maybe I'm not as weird as I thought. Thanks!
danmdevries
9 years ago

I think you can put butter on pretty much anything... real butter tho.. not that 'I can't believe it's not butter' crap.. 😟

DrafterX wrote:



I can't believe it, snot butter!

Just move the apostrophe down to the comma level and that's how I feel about that stuff.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Victor's favorite meal is baby fetuses which were forced into abortion by a conservative mother's liberal boyfriend.
DrafterX
9 years ago
damn.... 😟
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Victor's favorite meal is baby fetuses which were forced into abortion by a conservative mother's liberal boyfriend.

jjanecka wrote:



Now I am scared.
Users browsing this topic