Ewok126
9 years ago

Well,this might be weird,but I like cream cheese on a bagel

RMAN4443 wrote:




LOL nope not weird that is normal. I love the raisin cinnamon bagels with blueberry and lemon zest cream cheese on them.

Damn now I got to get the wife to buy bagels. =p~ =p~ =p~
RMAN4443
9 years ago

LOL nope not weird that is normal. I love the raisin cinnamon bagels with blueberry and lemon zest cream cheese on them.

Damn now I got to get the wife to buy bagels. =p~ =p~ =p~

Ewok126 wrote:


Lol Ewok....I was just being a douche bag. ....but thanks for the support 🍺
Ewok126
9 years ago

Lol Ewok....I was just being a douche bag. ....but thanks for the support 🍺

RMAN4443 wrote:




I was wondering if that was the case but you just never know right lol and any time for sure. Back at yah 🍺
Burner02
9 years ago

Salt on watermelon/cantaloupe/ honey dew

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



You forgot to add fresh sliced ripe tomato's
frankj1
9 years ago

Lol Ewok....I was just being a douche bag. ....but thanks for the support 🍺

RMAN4443 wrote:


I laughed, but didn't want to encourage you.
dstieger
9 years ago
I don't quite know what to make of this thread. I can't even see the opening post, but I must admit that I silently chuckled at the immediate abuse tossed Hank's way. But, despite myself, I can't help give him props for starting a thread that generated discussion and humor....and that he resisted trying to come back with stupid-sounding insults...at least not in the posts that you other fools have quoted.

As to food combinations...nothing really surprises or bothers me...two quotes come to mind;

One day in the Chiefs' Mess, the Senior Chief Stewburner asked the Senior Boatswain if he liked the meal. Boats replied, "IGAF, as long as it makes a turd."


And, as my grandfather used to like to say, "Mind your own business...It's all going to the same place."
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

Weird food combinations....

Whatever they are having over at the chow hall from day to day...

A couple of days ago, there was some meat thing, I forget now, but then there was potatoes, rice, and pasta...

I ate it all.....

🍺
jjanecka
9 years ago
Kwaj you're out in Honolulu right? Did they send you off to Guam yet?
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Were you dropped on your head as a baby Hank?

..or do you come by that naturally?

Peckerhead wrote:



Actually...

...when I was a baby, I fell down a flight of 15 steps while in my walker and landed on my head. Luckily for me, the floor was concrete.

...also...I was born a smurf, cord wrapped around my neck 3 times. They didn't think I would make it.

So there you go...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

anything hank hasn't heard must be bizarre

teedubbya wrote:



Duh

🌫
tamapatom
9 years ago
I had barbequed trout once.....different.

I really like egg on pizza. There is a place in town that serves it up this way.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I had barbequed trout once.....different.

I really like egg on pizza. There is a place in town that serves it up this way.

tamapatom wrote:



Can't say I have heard of egg on pizza, sounds interesting.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

http://www.cleveland.com/dining/index.ssf/2013/09/zagat_names_bar_centos_sunnysi.html

teedubbya wrote:



Thanks! I will have to try that next time I am in Cleveland!
RMAN4443
9 years ago

You forgot to add fresh sliced ripe tomato's

Burner02 wrote:


and apples
I like to mix Life cereal and Fruit Loops together,and then,now here's the weird part..........I pour cold milk over them 😰
JadeRose
9 years ago


don't know how weird it is but when young I used to love melting cream cheese on several things...macaroni, french toast, fried matzah, the neighbor girl...

frankj1 wrote:






Seems ok to me.
frankj1
9 years ago
but she had to be hot for it to melt
dstieger
9 years ago
more euphemisms?
teedubbya
9 years ago
sort of like a frying pan? gotta get em hot to stick in the meat?
jjanecka
9 years ago
I bet you love it when people stick in their meat.
Users browsing this topic