DrafterX
9 years ago
Victor is very be-holding of da meat... 😟
dstieger
9 years ago
no.

I was referring to whatever frank 'meant' when he talked of putting his melted cheese on stuff
teedubbya
9 years ago

I bet you love it when people stick in their meat.

jjanecka wrote:




no one is getting near the Italian restaurant until the flames subside
illinichaser
9 years ago

Hey... I don't think hank is that bad...

Until he started talking about eggs and jelly... or peanut butter and syrup.

Now I think he's gone full drafter...

victor809 wrote:




I can attest the peanut butter and syrup is actually pretty good. I learned that one from my wife.

Normal where I grew up in Illinois, but not anywhere else I've found is peanut butter sandwiches with Chili. Many think that's weird, but I think its good.


illinichaser
9 years ago

Eggs sunny side up,over easy,yolks nice and runny,were made for ketchup and toast.

Whistlebritches wrote:



+1

and I don't like ketchup on much.
Ewok126
9 years ago
ABT= Atomic Buffalo Turds. These are a must for a BBQ get together or football night with friends.

Here is the link for those who would like to try them. I tend to cut the cap of the pepper instead of splitting them and cram everything inside and close the top with a bacon cap.

https://www.theblackpeppercorn.com/2012/03/atomic-buffalo-turd-jalapeno-poppers-aka-a-b-t/ 
jjanecka
9 years ago
I'll always take my poppers breaded and deep fried. I hate all the bacon wrapped stuff. It all tastes the same.

Would just as soon just grill a small chunk of bacon off the slab.
delta1
9 years ago
2 Krispy Kreme donuts w bacon in da middle is a damn good breakfast sammich...

Ripe tomato slices dipped in a mixture of soy sauce and mayo...

Meatballs served with a 50-50 mixture of marinara sauce and nacho cheese sauce...
delta1
9 years ago
Fried chicken and waffles were a big hit in SoCal about 25 years ago...
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I still make chicken and waffles... Comes from the old new York jazz clubs I believe...
DrafterX
9 years ago
I eat chikens and waffles about once a month or so... 👍
frankj1
9 years ago

no.

I was referring to whatever frank 'meant' when he talked of putting his melted cheese on stuff

dstieger wrote:


to clarify, I was speaking specifically of "cream" cheese...hope that helps.
jjanecka
9 years ago
I used to make a ton of dip with cream cheese. Pecan logs with pimento and crap like that. Philedelphia rolls were my favorite sushi for a long time, we'd always do queso with velveeta, cream cheese and rotel. Most of the time I would use cream cheese as a substitute if we ran out of velveeta and sour cream but I made a lot of good stuff with it.
frankj1
9 years ago
meant to comment on your earlier sour cream post.

the two generations that preceded me loved a meal of vegetables and sour cream. I seem to recall I ate it as a young kid, especially on Sunday nights, but forgot all about it.

I definitely remember putting sour (soured?) cream on blintzes, and sometimes on potato latkes instead of apple sauce.

Grand and great grandparents spoke of loving chicken fat (schmalz) on dark rye with a slice of onion.
frankj1
9 years ago
oh yeah, sour cream in borscht is a must.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Fat on bread is one of the greatest tasting things on the earth. As well as having sour cream with latkes.
Users browsing this topic