victor809
9 years ago
Waiting in a 45-60 min line for crab...
DrafterX
9 years ago
Just go catch some... 😟
victor809
9 years ago
This is not going well... 40 min in and we barely moved.
victor809
9 years ago
At 1.25 hrs and still waiting....
The woman gave up and went across the street to get a foot massage... I'm drinking beer while I stand in line.
victor809
9 years ago
... pushing 2 hrs. This better be some f'ing good seafood.
frankj1
9 years ago

... pushing 2 hrs. This better be some f'ing good seafood.

victor809 wrote:


I hope you're in Alaska
DrafterX
9 years ago
They're only making you wait cause you're black... 😟
victor809
9 years ago
Wasn't bad... but not worth 2hr wait...
MACS
9 years ago
Caught my first bluefin tuna today. Just a baby, but I was only in 150 feet of water around the Coronado Islands.

17 pounds.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Caught my first. Just a baby, 17 pounds.

MACS wrote:



Pedo.
frankj1
9 years ago

Caught my first bluefin tuna today. Just a baby, but I was only in 150 feet of water around the Coronado Islands.

17 pounds.

MACS wrote:


we already have a 17 lb thread, noob.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

Not far behind you. 87 here.

Did you buy NBC's Gold?

8trackdisco wrote:



I have not. Yet.

Actually, I suspect it will go down like this: the monkey children will call Mrs Monkey, as she is more likely to cough up the cash, and say they need it. Mrs Monkey will buy it. I will reap what they have sown.
frankj1
9 years ago
what are monkey babies called?
you know, like cubs, puppies, kittens, elvers,
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Money suckers
danmdevries
9 years ago
Sunday Sunday Sunday
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

what are monkey babies called?
you know, like cubs, puppies, kittens, elvers,

frankj1 wrote:



Kidding aside, and I had to Google this, a baby monkey is called an infant.
Speyside
9 years ago
Morning all. What about flying monkeys?
MACS
9 years ago

we already have a 17 lb thread, noob.

frankj1 wrote:



I must have missed it. 🤦
8trackdisco
9 years ago

I have not. Yet.

Actually, I suspect it will go down like this: the monkey children will call Mrs Monkey, as she is more likely to cough up the cash, and say they need it. Mrs Monkey will buy it. I will reap what they have sown.

SmokeMonkey wrote:



How many mini monkeys do you still have in the nest?
Users browsing this topic