... pushing 2 hrs. This better be some f'ing good seafood.
victor809 wrote:
Caught my first. Just a baby, 17 pounds.
MACS wrote:
Caught my first bluefin tuna today. Just a baby, but I was only in 150 feet of water around the Coronado Islands.17 pounds.
Not far behind you. 87 here.Did you buy NBC's Gold?
8trackdisco wrote:
what are monkey babies called? you know, like cubs, puppies, kittens, elvers,
frankj1 wrote:
we already have a 17 lb thread, noob.
I have not. Yet.Actually, I suspect it will go down like this: the monkey children will call Mrs Monkey, as she is more likely to cough up the cash, and say they need it. Mrs Monkey will buy it. I will reap what they have sown.
SmokeMonkey wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close