deadeyedick
5 years ago

Are you going to bring a rattle ?

tonygraz wrote:



Went 4.5 miles and never saw one. Starting to get hot so they seek shade. Smarter than we were I guess.
deadeyedick
5 years ago

I had a 2 hour nap yesterday. I slept from 9:30 last night to almost 7 this morning.

I musta been tired.

MACS wrote:



Thats what happens when retired folks try to do any work.
DrafterX
5 years ago
hungry like a dog.... 😞
Ram27
5 years ago

hungry like a dog.... 😞

DrafterX wrote:





..........go eat a CAT.😨
DrafterX
5 years ago
closest Chinese food is almost 20 miles away... prolly not gonna happen today... 😟
tonygraz
5 years ago
Somebody send Drafter a bone.
DrafterX
5 years ago
better now... had a bologna & cheese sammich with lettuce, tomato & onion... handful of chips or so.... 😟
HockeyDad
5 years ago
Cooked some gyudon for lunch. (Japanese beef bowl)
DrafterX
5 years ago
Can I get that at my local Chinese place..?? 😕
danmdevries
5 years ago
Mowed the lawn, fed n watered chickens.

I think that's enough for the day. Maybe rebuild my spare sump pump and clean the basement a bit.
HockeyDad
5 years ago

Can I get that at my local Chinese place..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



Nope. Japanese fast food. You can get it at Yoshinoya in Cali or make your own!
DrafterX
5 years ago
no gyudons for X... 😞
RMAN4443
5 years ago

no guy dongs for X... 😞

DrafterX wrote:




😕
DrafterX
5 years ago
rfenst
5 years ago
$hit!
Went to the pain management doctor today. He ordered an updated MRI and referred me to my neurosurgeon. Family says I should have neck surgery again because I am always in pain. Anyhow, I need a flexeril/cyclobenzaprine after he dug into neck and spine as part of his exam. I am truly bummed out. I do not want surgery if I can avoid it and definitely don't want to get into narcotics. There is nothing else in between those two for my fused cervical spine.
Palama
5 years ago

Cooked some gyudon for lunch. (Japanese beef bowl)

HockeyDad wrote:



Yuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyy!

Believe it or not but one of the best gyudon bowls I ever had was from a convenience store in Japan. Was either from Lawson’s or Family Mart. Sauce was perfect and for like $5, w-a-y less than going to a restaurant.

Gettin’ hungry now....
opelmanta1900
5 years ago

$hit!
Went to the pain management doctor today. He ordered an updated MRI and referred me to my neurosurgeon. Family says I should have neck surgery again because I am always in pain. Anyhow, I need a flexeril/cyclobenzaprine after he dug into neck and spine as part of his exam. I am truly bummed out. I do not want surgery if I can avoid it and definitely don't want to get into narcotics. There is nothing else in between those two for my fused cervical spine.

rfenst wrote:


I feel you... had x rays today... meeting with ortho surgeon Friday... back surgery wasn't on my to do list at age 39...
HockeyDad
5 years ago

Yuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyy!

Believe it or not but one of the best gyudon bowls I ever had was from a convenience store in Japan. Was either from Lawson’s or Family Mart. Sauce was perfect and for like $5, w-a-y less than going to a restaurant.

Gettin’ hungry now....

Palama wrote:



When I moved away from San Diego In the late 90s I craved Rubios fish tacos, In N Out and Yoshinoya! My solution is I learned how to make gyudon.

Sliced ribeye, onions, dashi, sugar, soy sauce, mirin, sake - simple. Over rice. Sometimes some vegis on the side.
danmdevries
5 years ago
Thawed out some ground beef and lit the grill. Sliced up and seasoned some taters to bake in the oven.

Cast iron plate heating up on the grill for the burgers. Charcoal's taking its sweet time getting up to temp. I might buy myself a propane grill soon. Used brother in law's propane Weber a couple weeks ago to make brats for lunch and damn that's convenient. I never used charcoal until I bought this house and Walmart didn't have a small propane grill, so I bought a kettle and been on charcoal ever since. I like charcoal, I've stuck with it for 10 years, but there's times where a propane grill would be a lot more convenient.

danmdevries
5 years ago
Ignored the grill too long, went back out and its reading 650F.

Now gotta wait for it to cool down. Been 10 minutes all dampers closed and only down to 575.

I'll toss the burgers on at 500.
Users browsing this topic