Stickbow
21 years ago
DON'T BUY IT

How ironic is this??!! They don't even believe in Christ and they're getting their own Christmas stamp, but don't dream of posting the ten commandments on federal property?
US PS New Stamp

This one is impossible to believe. Scroll down for the text.
If there is only one thing you forward today.....let it be this!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm
Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World
Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine
barracks in Lebanon!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military
barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American
Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were
lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!



Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the
EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class
holiday postage stamp.

REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp
when purchasing your stamps at the post office.
To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those
AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

REMEMBER to pass this along to every patriotic AMERICAN you know.
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Jews killed Christ so boycott any stamps with Jewish people on them.

Another stupid internet POC.
dapperdan
21 years ago
AVB


I'm a born again Christian and Jesus went to the cross willingly to pay the price for my sin. So if you want to blame someone for His Crucifixion blame me. He bought and paid for me with the ultimate price. He owns me! You have no Idea what you say.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16
dapperdan
21 years ago
sorry stick AVB distracted me. I saw it last year and it was unbelievable to me. Muslims are deceived by their religion, frankly they are lost and headed for hell as are many other religions! But for the U.S. postal service to make a stamp for them after 911 done in the name of there god. I could go on and on but I think I need to light up one of those Cuban's I posted pics for TOJE and calm down.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.

CigarPrimate
21 years ago
Probably some anti-psychotic drugs might be more appropriate here. Christians blaming Muslems (or vice versa) for the putative veracity of their respective delusions makes about as much sense as claiming Bugs Bunny can kick Mighty Mouse's as*, when we all know that Bugs would simply outsmart the eager yet gullible flying rodent without need for actual recourse to violence.
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
I have a pretty good idea what I say, thank you very much. I'd also like to think that God wouldn't condemn over half the population because they chose a different road to find him. Remember that one God is prevalent in all the major religions.
Cliff LaChance
21 years ago
The stamp has been out since 9-1-2001 ten days before 9-11 and here is some food for thought.

Should Americans boycott a stamp commemorating Islamic holidays? That's a personal decision, but the following facts may prove informative:
The EID stamp is an ordinary first-class postage stamp; all proceeds from its sale go to the USPS, not to any Muslim-related groups or organizations. Boycotting the EID stamp is a purely symbolic act with no financial impact on anyone.

The United States is home to an estimated 6 million Muslims, and according to the U.S. State Department, by the year 2010 the Muslim population of the United is expected to surpass the Jewish population, making Islam the country's second-largest faith.

The USPS already issues stamps commemorating the Christian holiday of Christmas (with both religious and festive themes) and the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah.

The American greeting card manufacturer Hallmark produces cards celebrating Eid al-Fitr.

The President of the United States, George W. Bush, has extended official greetings, issued messages, and participated in commemorations of both Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha (even after the September 11 attacks), and the White House web site promotes the EID stamp as well.
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
OH NO! Facts and common sense on the Cbid forum. Now you're in trouble 😉
CigarPrimate
21 years ago
Personally, I don't care if it has a drawing of Janet Reno in the nude as long as it whisks my check along to Bethlehem PA in the appropriate way.
dapperdan
21 years ago
You have three choices. Jesus was a lunatic a liar or who He said He is.Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me. The choice is yours.
dapperdan
21 years ago


Allah or Jesus?*
by Rick Mathes


Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training
session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman
Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths who explained their belief systems.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say.

The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a
video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and
answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked:
"Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of
Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the
world. And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims,
they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me
the definition of an infidel?"

There was no disagreement with my statements and without hesitation he
replied, "Non-believers!"

I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so
they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?"

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to
that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with his hand in the cookie
jar.
He sheepishly replied, "Yes."

I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope
John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Pat Robertson
or Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to
Heaven!"

The Imam was speechless.

I continued, "I also have problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me. Let me ask you a
question. Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill me in
order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to
Heaven and He wants you to be with me?"

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Chuck Colson once told me something that has sustained me these 20 years
of prison ministry.

He said to me, "Rick, remember that the truth will prevail." And it will!


* Senders words: I think everyone in the US should be required to read
this.
The author, Rick Mathes, is a well known prison ministry leader.


lofty1
21 years ago
cigarprimate: "Personally, I don't care if it has a drawing of Janet Reno in the nude as long as it whisks my check along to Bethlehem PA in the appropriate way.
"




i care. i don't want to see her nude. my god, man, are you insane? suddenly, i don't feel well.
SteveS
21 years ago
================================================
Author: CigarPrimate Date: 11/17/2004 01:26 PM
Personally, I don't care if it has a drawing of
Janet Reno in the nude ...
================================================

Oh, my ... that's just not at all a pretty picture ... not only would I not want to LOOK at that stamp, I wouldn't want to lick it either ...
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Amazing that the story isn't true, must shake up your whole belief system. LOL!!!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/allah.asp 
dapperdan
21 years ago
I saw it before and so has Rick Mathes and he said he stands by what he recalls happened that day. I will take his word over some reporter.
usahog
21 years ago
Tap Tap Tap... this thing on?? come in for lunch and check the boards and I seemed to have overlooked this thread ;0)~~~

CP.. Janet Reno Neked is the last thing I want thoughts of while eating my PBJ sandwhich... I've got tastes of molded bread and spoiled grape jelly now Thanks!!!!

I seen in an email while back they was having troubles with the Hillary stamps they were going to add to the USPS collection.. all the product testers were spiting on the wrong side of the stamp.. thus it wouldn't stick

Dan, God Bless for your efforts here.... Jesus died for my sins also... So I also am to blame for his death...


Author: AVB
"I'd also like to think that God wouldn't condemn over half the population because they chose a different road to find him. Remember that one God is prevalent in all the major religions."

AVB, lets not forget Moses journey through the wilderness, the ten commandments, and the wrath god put on those who disobeyed his commandments ;0)

the fall of man will be by his own doing... whichever road they decide will be their path for eternity...

Remember Kane and Abel here also... their is only one God but some religions fall away from the real one and that is traced back in time Kane = Islam after being cast out for killing Abel.... pretty much throughout history you see Kane's traights through the Islam religion ;0)

Hog
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Islam began well after Christianity, sorta kills the Cain/Able idea.
usahog
21 years ago
Nope doesn't kill that idea at all...

Jesus arose from the dead.. and they/we do not find any bones remaining from his resurection... although Alah, and the God Mohamat have a burial resting place with remains why is that? why is the Koran so much different then our (Christianity) Bible? these traits on the religions are traced back to when Cain was outcast for killing Abel and began his own religious beliefs that have been followed throughout the years...

something else I heard recently on the news.. is that Congress and Senate are to hold hearings on allowing Muslums to practice their religion during School time.. meaning in Public Schools they will be allowed their proper times to hold prayer??? WTF is going on with America.. We condone anyone who worships God in Prayer during class time.. but then turn the cheeck so to speak when it is another religion to be practiced in public schools?? Ironic!!!!

Hog
usahog
21 years ago
Nope doesn't kill that idea at all...

Jesus arose from the dead.. and they/we do not find any bones remaining from his resurection... although Alah, and the God Mohamat have a burial resting place with remains why is that? why is the Koran so much different then our (Christianity) Bible? these traits on the religions are traced back to when Cain was outcast for killing Abel and began his own religious beliefs that have been followed throughout the years...

something else I heard recently on the news.. is that Congress and Senate are to hold hearings on allowing Muslums to practice their religion during School time.. meaning in Public Schools they will be allowed their proper times to hold prayer??? WTF is going on with America.. We condone anyone who worships God in Prayer during class time.. but then turn the cheeck so to speak when it is another religion to be practiced in public schools?? Ironic!!!!

Hog
dapperdan
21 years ago

AVB

Hog is referring to making a choice for the real God or a false god and the consequences there of.

Last thought:


Mark 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.


Here's one from Bob " It my be the devil or it may be the Lord but your going have to serve somebody"
Users browsing this topic