Gandalf
  • Gandalf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I received the box this morning. Everything is in excellent shape.

I must be dreaming.......

There is an amazing assortment of cigars in the Box, along with a SUPER gift smoke for each player. Guys, wait until you see what Frank has put in there for each of you. As always with Frank, Top Shelf all the way.

I am starting a Host bag in appreciation of Frank's efforts and generousity with this pass. It's going to be a great one, so strap in everyone and enjoy the ride.

Thanks Frank, for the more than generous gift you included for me. I am truly humbled my friend.

I'll post my plays Sunday. I have to go into the office where most of my collection is stored in a vault (just kidding) to arrange my trades. I'll ship the box to Michael on Monday. I'll also e-mail him first and make sure he is not travelling at his time.

We are on our way......
MnRon
21 years ago
ooooo I cant wait.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Its the least I could do for all your help on this Gan, glad you liked the gift. I want to apologize again to everyone for being MIA the last couple of days, but I'm changing my high-speed service and they have forgotten about me 2 days in a row now. I have to be quick as I'm at a friends again using his computer, but just wanted to say enjoy the pass and I'll get back to everyones questions as soon as I resolve this darn computer issue. Have fun.
rogfam1
21 years ago
Very nice...can't wait. I have some very special sticks set aside just for this...
Clyde
Gandalf
  • Gandalf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
OK, everything is set with Frank, so here are my plays:

Puts====================== >Takes

H. Upman Monarca ISOM=============> Bolivar Beli. Fino Cabinet ISOM
Montecristo #2====================> Diplomatica #2 ISOM
Camacho Liberty 2004 Coffin=======> Gurkha G.R. Chur. Louis XIII
Edicion de Silvio Double Corona===> La Aurora 100 Anos Torp.
AF Cuban Belicoso SG==============> Sosa Governor '97
RASS ISOM
La Unica Cameroon #2 Torpedo

Something special for the Host (shhh, it's a secret).

Great pass Frank, thanks for including me! Michael, heads up, its heading your way........
*ferg*
21 years ago
Nice plays Gan, let me know what you think of the Sosa, just curious.
rogfam1
21 years ago
very nice Gan...I recieved a Sosa from Frank but haven't smoked it yet...I will this weekend though..
Clyde
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Ok everyone, I'M BACK! Finally have my internet back up and running so any questions at all I can help with, let me know. Thanks again Gan and Mike, let us know when it arrives.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
****doing the pee pee dance****

Can't wait for my turn!
John L
MichaelPCo
21 years ago
Box arrived this afternoon, and all I can say is GEEEEZZZZZZ!
I just kinda stood there for a few minutes with my jaw on the floor! What an incredible job Frank has done.
How am I supposed to make a choice out of all these premium cigars???
My thanks for including me in the pass.
I'm definitely going to have to spend a few hours this evening try to sort it all out....
And thank you for the gift Frank, it IS appreciated.

Michael
stogiedude
21 years ago
wooohooo!
i can smell the cigars from here guys.
bring that sucker on dudes.
stogie
fpaternostro
21 years ago
To add a little more excitement to this and try something new, I've decided to add 1 more person who would want to be included in the pass. It has to be someone I've had successful trades with in the past or is a seasoned veteren on the boards here. You'll be added into the mix somewhere down the line and like I offered to everyone else involved, you will have your choice of a MC #2, Litto Gomez Chisel or 98 Perdomo made LVH torp. from me as a gift to enjoy while you contemplate your selections. I'll e-mail to you the rules and a list of the cigars in the box and other than that, the only thing you would have to do different than everyone else is actually write in your name and address on the Priority Mail label rather than have one that is pre-filled already included with the box. Here Goes:

The first person to give me the # between 1 and 50 that I've written down is in. Good luck everyone.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
You know what guys, its a little late and didn't figure on this screwing up this thread for the pass thats already started so I'll put up a new one for the contest. Sorry!
lz6
21 years ago
Hi guys, I am the newbie here but am in on Franks pass.
Many thanks to Frank for the trust. Hope to get to
know all of you. Looking forward to this pass!!
Bob
rogfam1
21 years ago
welcome lz6..glad to have you aboard...
any firend of Franks is a friend of mine...
now lets play..
Clyde
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Welcome aboard Bob(LZ6). Bob is another great BOTL who comes to us from another forum. He and I have gotten to know each other well through trades and such and it was my pleasure to include him in on the pass with all of us. Glad to have you Bob and more importantly, Enjoy.
*ferg*
21 years ago
Welcom Bob, I have heard many good things from Frank about you. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance.
lz6
21 years ago
Thanks for the welcomes guys, and the emails. Glad
to be on board and looking forward to getting this
pass.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
I told you they were a great group of guys Bob, Well, most of the time. LOL.
stogiedude
21 years ago
not to alarm anyone but did michael abscond with the box of cigars?
dammit, i wanted that box of smokes for myself. lol
stogie
Users browsing this topic