Jdllizard
21 years ago
I am so ready! and a special treat just for me? I will patiently wait by the mail box until it arrives.
John L
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Ok guys. Ferg is all set with his plays and the box is off to the Lizardman next. Thanks for the plays Ferg , and enjoy the smokes:

Takes ----------------------------------------------Puts
PSD #3 2001 El -------------------------------HDM Pir. 2003 EL
Coh. Sublime ----------------------------------- MC "A" Coffin
Opus X Beli. --------------------------------- Gurkha Cent. XX
AF 858 SG -------------------------- Camacho Lib. Amen. 2004
Davidoff Mille. Rob. --------------- HDM Epicure #2

Ferg also put in 3 cigars for the troops bag, 2 surprise cigars for the host(myself) which is very much appreciated and there is a gift in there as well for the next person in line for the box which is John L. Very nice my friend and thanks again for the generosity. Hope you had fun with it and we are on to the next victim.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I recieved the box today, WOW it's tough to look at all those and make a decision. Thank you Ferg for the most generous gift! And thanks to Frank for the bonus smoke as well, this is one helluva box you put together.

Frank I emailed you my preliminary puts and takes, LMK if those will work or not. If everything is A OK then I will get the box reassembled and back on the road again.
John L
fpaternostro
21 years ago
We are almost at the half-way point boys and its been a great run so far with a lot of super plays including the lizard man's which were very well thought out. Great job my friend and glad to have you be a part of it. Hope you had a good time with it and more importantly hope you enjoy your new smokes. Here are Johns plays:

Takes:
Ashton VSG Enchantment
Diamond Crown Maximus Pyr #3
Litto Gomez Diez Puro Chisel
La Aurora 100 Anos Robusto
Cuaba Generosa (ISOM)

Puts:
AF 858 SunGrown
AF Between The Lines
PSD#4 (ISOM)
AF 858 Rosado
AF UTS

The box is off to Clyde next and I will send everyone the updated contents list at some point tomorrow evening. Take care.
MnRon
21 years ago
Man sweet plays John. Maybe clyde will leave me that sweet little 858 Rosado if I ask real nice . Please Please Please Please Pleas leave me that 858 rosado. Ok I resorted to begging(lol). Boy the anticipation of recieveing the box is killing me. Hope everyone is having fun. Talk to you all later.


Ron
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Well I have the box all packed up and ready to go out in the morning, but I forgot to put a couple of the empty 1gallon ziploc bags back in there that were in there when I unpacked it, Clyde if you could replace them for me there might be a little something extra in the box for your trouble (I don't want to reopen it just to put them in). I will get a DC# emailed to Frank tomarrow. Have fun guys, I know I did.
John L
rogfam1
21 years ago
no problen buddy...they were just empty 1 gallon bags??

woo hoo it's commin to papa...and as you all probably know by now..I am a Fuente whore...but I may be able to keep my grubs off of the rosado

Clyde
MnRon
21 years ago
Wow clyde that would be sweet. I'd remember that all the way till your dec b-day. Were in the same b-day club.

Ron
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Clyde,
Yep, there were just a couple extra empty one gallon bags, they may be needed for the troop overflow and such. I didn't notice that I left them out until I closed it up, but I had already put a little somthin somethin in there for you, nothing to fancy but a couple of my faves.
John L
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Package was dropped off at the post office this morning,

DC# 0304 1560 0005 2133 9044

Clyde,
Have fun.

John L
Jdllizard
21 years ago
rogfam1
21 years ago
Okay I almost had to use a fork lift to get this damn box in the house...but it is here safe and sound. I will get with Frank on my plays and get it down the road asap...

Clyde
MnRon
21 years ago
Ok sweet its almost here. Just currious if there is mail on monday? If not maybe wise to wait and ship, so it dose not sit in the post office for to long.


Ron
MnRon
21 years ago
Hey trainerchad sent you a email bro


Ron
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Hey everyone. Hope you all had as nice and relaxing a weekend as I did. Its back to work tomorrow though and also time for the Box to move on to the next person as well. Clyde has made his choices and in his usual generous fashion, did it in style. Very nicely done my friend and the extras are also very much appreciated. The box will be going out to MnRon next and Clyde has also included a little gift for you in there as well. Here are his plays:

   takes ---------------------------------- puts

Opusx double corona -----------La Aorora 100 ANOS belicoso

Anejo #77 ---------------------------2- AF-8-5-8- Sungrowns
                                            
BTL ---------------------------------Edition de Silvo double corona
& Party Short                       
                                                 VSG  Tres Mystique ----------- Romeo Julietta Hermosos No 1
EL 2003
                                        & Trinidad Reyes

Monte Edmundo  ------------------Vegas Robainia Unico
& Fonseca Delicia
                                       
                                       
Clyde has also included these beautiful smokes to the Host bag:

Cohiba Sublime EL2004
Cohiba Esplendido
Partagas Serie D #1 EL 2004
Montecristo C EL 2004

A big thanks again for this although its not a shocker since Clyde as we all know is one of the most generous BOTL's on board with us. It was a pleasure having you involved and we are off to the next victim.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Whoops, don't know what happened there but her's the last three plays hopefully a little clearer:

BTL ----------------Edicion De Silvio Corona & Party Short

VSG Tres Mystique ------------RyJ Hermosos #1 EL 2003
& Trinidad Reyes

Monte edmundo ----------------Vegas Robaina Unicos &
Fonseca Delicias




MnRon
21 years ago
Man clyde those are some sweet plays. Cant wait to have that little beauty in my hands. I'll do my best with this pass. Some very tough class acts to live up too on this pass.


Ron
Gandalf
  • Gandalf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Nice job Clyde. Those are some outstanding plays.
trainerchad
21 years ago
Man Clyde is at it again! Insanely generous as usual. And the gifts! Way to set the bar high buddy! I better start getting ready for this baby.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
One more time I agree. Clyde is a class act and just in case its still a little fuzzy, for the last 2 plays he took a tres Mystique and put in the RyJ and Trini - Took the Monte Edmundo and put in the Vegas Unicos and Fonseca Delicias.

My apologies on that, can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Whats impressive is that the plays still would have been fine if they were the way they are listed. LOL. Thanks again my friend.
Users browsing this topic