fpaternostro
21 years ago
LOL. Wait and see stogie. Once that box is in front of you with all those smokes, its hard to figure out which five to take.

"I'll take the Opus Beli. No Wait, I really wanted to try that UTS. Oh man, that means I have to put back the Anejo. But since those Perdomo made LVH's are so scarce, I might not have an opportunity to try one again."

You see what I mean. LOL
trainerchad
21 years ago
Oh great, thanks Frank. I'm already the worlds WORST decision maker so this is gonna be hell on my anxiety isn't it? Better find some Xanax or valium..........
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Its in the box. LOL.
trainerchad
21 years ago
Oh hell yeah! I forgot that you work in that field. If ya got any extra send a little private sample this way. LOL!
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Sorry Chad. My wife said she needs them ALL for when the Amex bill comes in from this months purchases. That damn Trevor, who the hell introduced me to that guy? LOL
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Ok everyone, Mike has made his choices and the box went out today to Jasson. Mikes Plays:

Takes Puts
1 Edicion De Silvio 1 Ashton VSG Spellbound &
Double C 1 DC Maximus Pyramid #3

1 Opus X Perfection X 2 RASS

1 Trinidad Robusto Extra 2 Monte Edmundos

The box should get to you by Tuesday Jasson. Thanks again for the plays Mike
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Sorry guys, don't know how that happened but thats not how I typed it out. I sent you an e-mail as well.

Lets move on.
Smashed247
21 years ago
Box arrived today. Needed to sit it down, I have a final tonight.

Will look at everything tonight. Should have it out by Wed.
callawaybob
21 years ago
Jasson brought the box over to my house. I think he wanted to teese me. He succeeded. I nearly cried...Whoa there are some fine sticks in that box. Best in the world I would say. Frank, you got's some fine taste in smokes.

Thanks for the look :-0 Yeah

Brother Bob
Smashed247
21 years ago
To everyone in the box pass:

I recieved the box on Monday. I wanted to get it out in good time as I know all of you are as anxious to see the box as I was. I have e-mailed my plays to Frank and have not heard back from him. Maybe he is away and I missed a post about it or something. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. I don't want to hold this thing up for everyone.
rogfam1
21 years ago
no prob smashed..I would hold it till you hear from Frank if it was me..it will be worth the wait..
Clyde
fpaternostro
21 years ago
My apologies once again to everyone for being MIA this week. I really thought I'd be able to use e-mail during my business trip, but it didn't work out that way and I didn't fly in till late last night. I e-mailed Jasson on his plays and will post them as soon as I hear back from him. We should be smooth sailing from here moving forward.
Smashed247
21 years ago
Frank got right back to me when he got in from the horror story business trip. Horror story that is when your in charge of a box pass. The box will go out first thing Monday morning to *Ferg* also a little gift in there from me. Sorry for the delay, just wanted to make sure all Takes/ Puts were okay with Frank before I got it off.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Here are Smashed247's Plays everyone. I want to give a special thanks to Jasson as well who also included a couple of 04 MC #2's as gifts knowing they are one of my favs. Very much appreciated Jasson and it was a pleasure to have you on board:

Takes Puts
AF UTS Maduro AF Anejo Shark #77
Party Short SC La Habana Principal
AF Between The Lines MC #2
HDM Epicure #1 BBF

The box is heading out to Ferg next on Monday, so be on the lookout. Other than that, have a great weekend everyone.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
We are back on track everyone with the box on its way to Ferg next. We had a little delay, but I figure moving forward we can try to have the box reach 2 people a week assuming there are no more mishaps. The box will go to John L. after Ferg and Clyde after that. I also e-mailed the contents sheet updated with all the plays to date. Take care.
rogfam1
21 years ago
woohoo..we are gettin close...

Clyde
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I'M NEXT....I'M NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!
John L
*ferg*
21 years ago
FYI, Box in hand safe and sound.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Fergs made his list and he's checking it twice. LOL. The box is ready to move on to John next. I will list Ferg's plays this evening for everyone. Hope your all having a good day.
*ferg*
21 years ago
Frank, email sent with final plays.

Lizard, you ready bro? Per tradition there will be a little something in there from me to you. Hope you enjoy!

I will send it out on Tomorrow or Saturday so you should have the box in hand Monday.
Users browsing this topic