tpottiger
21 years ago
Topped for SPINNERS question...
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Hey Spinner, I would love to send you some nice sticks, send me your snailer to

staugiedogie at comcast dot net!!

Rob
rugrunner
21 years ago
chief, got your package today! Lots of good stuff in there!! Thanks a lot, That mx 2 looks so tasty!
Da Chief
21 years ago
You asked for CAO....which is my preferred brand as well and thats what you got BOTL! Glad to send.

Da Chief
spinner
21 years ago
Thanks Cigarkid


Email sent
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Spinner, sticks on the way in the morning my friend, now that this business is done

Who wants to send some sticks to the Kid??

staugiedogie at comcast dot net

rob
Da Chief
21 years ago
Spinner got your bubble gars! LOL! Thanks BOTL!
spinner
21 years ago
Chief,


Great,Hope you enjoy them


spinner
cigarkid22
21 years ago
rugrunner
21 years ago
cigarkid, I'd love to send you some sticks after what you did to my mailbox!
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Runner, I hope you enjoy them. Have a great fathers day weekend, you have my snailer, go ahead and send return fire if you wish.

Rob
rugrunner
21 years ago
Cigarkid, okey dokey. Sticks go out tomorrow!
spinner
21 years ago
cigarkid,

Got your sticks this AM, what a yummy selection. I leave for vacation tommorrow so straight in the traveldor they go. Thanks again BOTL


spinner
rugrunner
21 years ago
Rob, 0103 8555 7494 4383 4191 sorry i lied about sending yesterday! Hope you like ' em!

Okay Who would like to send me some smokes?
rugrunner
21 years ago
anyone...anyone...buehler?
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
rugrunner
21 years ago
e mail sent big daddy! Thanks!
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
Now then, would anybody like to send old buddha some smokes?
tpottiger
21 years ago
I will send the buddah some sticks!


I think I have your address yet!
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
A reply from T-POT, cool!

Thank you sir!
Users browsing this topic