eodusmc
joniam1
21 years ago
eodusmc,
What better way to start a reputation than to send a fellow botl some free dog rockets. E-mail sent.
joniam1
21 years ago
Well being new if you fog want to wait to get a review from eodusmc that's fine, his won't go out untill Tue. because of the holiday. But I'm going to ask now anyway, does anyone want to send me some sticks?
jlee30(at)woh(dot)rr(dot)com

jon
joniam1
21 years ago
eodusmc,
Sent them today as planned, be on the plane tonight.
Bad idea to say "I like just about anything" hahahaha.
I'll e-mail the dc # to you.

jon
eodusmc
21 years ago
well botl if your last name is lee you've hit harder than i have ever been before. 20 premiums for heavens sake!!! thank you very much. you kindness will not be forgotten. now i have your address. hehe.

chris
eodusmc
21 years ago
hey joniam1! all you have to do now is ask if anyone wants to send you ceegars.
eodusmc
21 years ago
forgot to ask what is the unbanded
moonman
21 years ago
Hey Jon, nice job on your send out to Chris. I'd be happy to send you some bug repellers! TeeHeeHee! (little girl laugh) U got mail.
moonman
21 years ago
Hey Jon, what's a matter U? U not want my pineapple & grape flavored sticks? LOL! Moonman looking for a landing site!
tpottiger
21 years ago
He did ask - 7/3/05 @6:41...

Sometimes ya gotta read "between the lines...)
eodusmc
21 years ago
oops... i have been repremanded and rightfully so.
joniam1
21 years ago
Sorry everyone, had a softball touney for the little ones this weekend and have been up there all weekend. Moonman got your E- mail and will send you one soon as I'm done with this. Don't want everyone to think I died. HAHA.

Chris I'm glad you liked them. That big bag was for your comment "I like just about anything" Them fighting **** are the originals from the phillipines(sp).Then your 5er of maduros as requested. The other bag was to make up for the dog sticks, most of them ,the dogs, were got here in 2003 and I haven't seen them up for bid. and finally the unbanded one is a edge x out. Enjoy

jon
moonman
21 years ago
Perhaps it is time to a start a new thread on this? Meanwhile would anyone care to throw some sticks at me? Go ahead make my day punk!
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Hey Moonman, this Gator is not afraid to throw any sticks your way, no punks here!!!

send addy to staugiedogie at comcast dot net!!

Rob
moonman
21 years ago
Hey Cigarkid22 it would be my pleasure to take some smokes off your hands. Sorry to hear about your pool but glad you made it through the storm. My mom lives in south western FL & said all they got was rain. Thank GOD! Smoke with ya later.....Bruce
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Hey Moonman, sticks are on the way my friend, now for the question


who would like to send me some sticks???
wennerman
21 years ago
Heeey cigarkid..I guess I could get warmed up for your
bombing run next month....I would love to send sone gars to gator land..send me your snailer
Tom
wennerman at hotmail dot com
moonman
21 years ago
Hey Tom......don't forget your due for a payback. Somebody needs to slap him upside his cigar smoking head!
wennerman
21 years ago
Cigarkid...sorry for the delay..smokes are on the way.....so now the question is who wants to send the Wen some smokes......
Tom

wennerman at hotmail dot com
wennerman
Users browsing this topic