moonman
21 years ago
Somebody please hook up Tom with some of them pineapple flavored seegars that he loathes so much! No wait don't do that I already owe him some of those. He's a GOOD BOTL so hook him up properly!
joniam1
21 years ago
Moonman,

Very nice choices you sent me. That RyJ was mmmmmm.
Sometimes I get busy and can't reply in a timely manner.

jon
moonman
21 years ago
Cool Jon! Glad you liked em. No worries about the response time. A response is appreciated whenever it arrives. Have a great weekend. NOW PLEASE, I SAY PLEASE SOMEBODY NEEDS TO HOOK UP BOTL TOM!
ynkfn23
21 years ago
wennerman - - seems you have waited more then your fair share of time... I will send you some cigars!! send your snailer to ynkfn23 @ yahoo.com
ynkfn23
21 years ago
Wenn - Eagle has left the building.... Ok, now who would like to send long lost ynkfn23 some treasured cigars...??? ynkfn23 @ yahoo . com
zcgar
21 years ago
I'll send ya some. Send me your snailer to [email protected]
zcgar
21 years ago
ynkfn23---cigars left today,you'll have them tomorrow afternoon. Enjoy your weekend.
zcgar
21 years ago
ynkfn23, package was delivered today, hope you enjoy them.

Soooo,who would like to send me some dog rockets?
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Ok, TheUnknownCollector Strikes again.
Send snailer to Jesserd At Earthlink Dot Net.
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
I hope you know I have 7 dogs . There should be a good assortment to choose from 😉
TUC
zcgar
21 years ago
Oh boy!! I'll get the pooper scooper out. email sent.
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Zcgar......
Error Error ......Please Resend info to proper E-mail address. Sorry my fault, Resend to : Jesserd44 At Earthlink Dot Net .
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Sorry for the confusion, The first email address is my son's , I added a 44 to mine . I have his email mostly blocked but I was able to get your address from the spam list. Please send any future emails to : Jesserd44 at earthlink dot net
Nuf said .... TUC
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Zcgar.....
Just got back from the south 40 , Got some real fresh rockets for ya.
I will have them in the mail for you tomorrow, USPS priority You will probably receive them on Monday or Tuesday.
Ok with that said...........

Who wants to send TheUnknownCollector some free cigars? Email, Jesserd44 at earthlink dot net

Steve TUC 🙂

zcgar
21 years ago
Ok I'll have the doggie bags out and ready!
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Ok zcgar ,
Package mailed today USPS priority.
Who wants to send TheUnknownCollector some free smokes?




zcgar
21 years ago
Unknown collector, rockets splashed down today. Look forward to the great smokes. Thanks again.
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Unkown send me your snailer at [email protected]. I just a fresh load of White Owls in and dying to give them away....
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
ddsomkin :
Wow ! Those should go Great with my Swishers 😉
Email sent
Regards, Steve TUC
ddsmokin
21 years ago
The White Owls have flown the coup so with that done Who wants to send me some.....of their stogies
Users browsing this topic