ddsmokin
21 years ago
It will be my pleasure picking this up Icyo send your snailer to gk148atjunodotcom I would like to get back at you for the excellent package you sent my way...Charlie
icyo
21 years ago
Hey Charlie, thanks! I'll be sending my snailer to you directly and look forward to your return volley! 🙂
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Icyo your smokes went out today I hope you like my selection and now is there any brother or sister out there willing to part with a few of their stogies
moonman
21 years ago
Holy Crap Myash! Este hombre es muy loco! Fuente, AVO, Gurkha, CAO & on & on the sticks keep piling up. It is a privilege & an honor to be involved in a trade with this BOTL! Thanx Jimmy! Gonna git your birthday ASH! Smoke EM..........Bruce.
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
icyo..........dude, Diamond Crown, Torano, Fuente SS, Olivia O, Trinidad, I.T. Maddie, Perla Maddie......Holy Crap. I almost crap my pants when I saw your package man. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a hard hitter. At least I have your addie now hehehehehehe. Thanks for the awsome smokes buddy.
StogeeBoy
icyo
21 years ago
ddsmokin... um, wow.

I'm stunned. Your generosity is humbling and inspiring! The super premiums you sent will have a place of honor in my humidor.

I think you and I are going to have to go a few rounds, buddy... you just watch your back. You never know when a bomb of tremendous proportions is going to land on your front porch! 😉
k9kop
21 years ago
ddsmoking, I've got you covered my friend. Need your snailer.

[email protected]
icyo
21 years ago
Heya k9kop, do me a favor and bomb that ddsmokin real good! 😉
ddsmokin
21 years ago
I'm glad that you were happy with the selection.
k9kop
21 years ago
icyo, consider it done. ddsmoking, going out today bro!!

k9
k9kop
21 years ago
Forgot to ask. Anyone want to send k9 a few dog rockets?


k9
myash07
21 years ago
Oh HELL yes
I got your ash! MR.K9KOP
I've got some rockets for you!
k9kop
21 years ago
Oooopps, I look forward to it, I think!!

k9
k9kop
21 years ago
ddsmoking, incoming

0103 8555 7495 7254 1601


k9
myash07
21 years ago
OK
Now that I have ricky taken care of!
Who would like to pick myash up and send me some sticks to fire up?
wennerman
21 years ago
Geeeeeeeee I think I have some stale swishers you may like....always happy to bomb..ohhh sorry..meant to say send a little something your way.....I think I have your addy somewhere...
Tom
myash07
21 years ago
Thanks Tom
Just go easy, I don't have much of a house left after this Birthday bombing, K9 started!
wennerman
21 years ago
happy birthday MyAsh...I will behave this time....but I'll have to find a nice B-day smoke for you....

Otay then who wants to sent the old wen some smokes???
Tom

wennerman at hotmail dot com
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Hey K9 what da %^$#
As I proceeded to open the package you sent cigars started flying all over as I picked up the gars and surveyed the damage to my dining room table as best as I could count you hit me 13 times and not with no 22's either. Thanks for the many great smokes I will especially enjoy setting fire to the 858 and the Gurka expedition and the .......Thanks again..Charlie
Users browsing this topic