myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Duck & cover bro!
rugrunner
21 years ago
Oopps! Another accidental carpet bombing a la Bloody in the offing? Anyone else want to jump in and hit 8track? If you do, and need his snailer, let me know! [email protected]

Hard to think of a guy thats needs the crap bombed out of him more!
tank71663
21 years ago
I'll Lob a Little One 8Tracks Way Too....


Already have the Addy....



TANK
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
heee heee heee heee heeee
moonman
21 years ago
With a name like 8Trackdisco how can I help myself? I'll put on my platform shoes, put on some KC & The Sunshine Band & shake my booty! Yeah Baby Let's Party!
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha,

Tic , Tic , Tic..........................

TUC
rugrunner
21 years ago
Email your friends! Lets flatten Green Bay! quick, before they have a chance to beat the Vikings! That will teach 8track to threaten me! You might be able to get me 8track, but you can't get us all!

We are family, I got all my Botl with me! Where did I put that John Travolta suit? I'm with you Moonman!
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
I actually have a 8 track player in one of my cars still and it still works, although most of the tapes don't. There is a 5 CD changer in the trunk . I figured anybody wanting to steal a nice car radio would just pass on this one.

Tic , Tic , Tic ....................... TUC
rugrunner
21 years ago
4. Author: Mrs.Tank Date: 08/15/2005 11:14 PM Reply
heee heee heee heee heeee

Do I smell cookies??
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
No, but I sense the presence of glass......
rugrunner
21 years ago
LOL! Maybe that was dacopodge(spelling??) that smelled like cookies? But what do I know, my wife does all my smelling for me.
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
A wife's work is never done.......
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Preparing for launch.......heads up!!!!
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Operation "Zak attack".
MACS
21 years ago
Been there, done that. Nice time to hit though... he's still talking to the contractors about rebuilding, I hear.
rugrunner
21 years ago
I read his reveiw of something from you didn't I, Macs(hope so or I look like a dupa!)? I don't think he knows what's up yet. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
8trackdisco
21 years ago
WTF?

No no no no no no!

Abort! abort!!

I'm already sweating space issues with the prospect of having Myash aiming at me, let alone all you Nuts.

Pull back! I'm contemplating new places to hide cigars. Maybe I can put some in my wife's lingerie drawer (she'll never look there).

Nothing to see here, move along. Remain calm, all is well.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Sit back and enjoy the ride!!!!
rugrunner
21 years ago
Sorry, too late. I know wall mart is closing out lovely 60 quart coolers for 15 bucks! The wife can't get mad about free cigars.....can she? My little something left tonight! Man that's funny...
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Maybe I can put some in my wife's lingerie drawer (she'll never look there).


ROTFLMAO!

ash
Users browsing this topic