8trackdisco
21 years ago
And the hits keep coming.

DR. EVIL..... Evil you are. I know I sound like a broken record over my love of the HDM line, but I open a bomb from Dr. Evil and the first one I see is a HDM Excalibur. Niiiiiice. Arturo Fuente, a Diesel (that was the smoke I had five months ago and had such a buzz I took a nap. I'm looking forward to the rematch) and several others. Just what the DR. ordered. No malpractice here.

RUGRUNNER-.... I'm not sure what I should say or do. Leaving me somewhat speechless is something that doesn't happen much. But I'm there. Been thinking about what to write here... Do I just thank him?.... Go on the offensive?... Thanking you is not enough. Going on the offensive is impossible, because my Command & Control is too disorganized at this moment.

RUG knocked me out of the bidding a couple weeks back on some 5 Vegas "A"'s. Tonight in the mail is a fiver of those smokes. A couple of Torano Trib (my favorite Torano) and an Immenso that Linda Lovelace would have a hard time with. There are more smokes in here as well, but if I keep gushing about him, I'm afraid Heather will come after me.

You and your air corp is winning the battle. I'm going to do my best to survive these Daisy Cutters. But once I'm back on my feet (its looking like May of 2008), the Gander may get a taste of what the Goose got.

Thanks RUG & DR. EVIL.



Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
The question of the day is "Did your wife get her package today?"
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Yes, Mrs. Tank, she did.

All is well in the household.

rugrunner
21 years ago
Well that's a load off! I was worried for your safety!
8trackdisco
21 years ago
**DATELINE- GREEN BAYgdad**

"The RugRunner attack has failed. No cigars have landed on our soil." 8trackdisco/Bagdad Bob said Sunday morning. "We are all safe and ....."

(loud whistle, then BOOM. Reporters scramble. 8track/BagBob stops, drops, and rolls. With pants still smoking, the report from his Intel division is that WENNERMAN was the launch site).

LFD, Excalibur 1066, X3 Triple Ligero, a Black Pearl, is just a sample of the explosives sent that landed blowing out garage windows and starting my two oak trees on fire.

Reporter: Well THAT was certainly a bomb!

8BagBob: No, that was not a bomb. Camel Fest is this weekend. It must have came from there. (8Bag looks at his berret. Notices some of his hairplugs have melted).

(another loud whistle a BOOM!.. Roof now gone, deck on fire, Son's sandbox turned to glass).

Reporter: Wow, there are more explosions going off here than there were nn July 3 of 1863 in Gettsyburg.

(an aide runs up and whispers into 8BagBob, then scurries away. 8Bag reapproaches the media).

8Bag: Funny you mention Gettysburg. That projectile came from Pennsylvania. JOHN HAY CIGARS and CBID WIDOW are responsible for this bombing.

A few Indian Tabac, Don Lino Africa and truly some smokes I've always meant to try- John Hay Cigars. Being a Civil War buff, I'll be smoking these while I read my CW books. I'll feel like U.S. Grant.

(8Bag now holding a glass of cheese curds- it was milk a few minutes ago, but due to his constant shaking, milk has curdled).

8BagBob- I'm more confused than an NBA player on Father's Day. This CAN'T be happening!

VVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv...... KaBLOOOEY!

8BagBob- Not again.

After taking two hits from Pennsylvania, the next bomb that hits comes from the Left Coast. And it cuts like a knife. It's from THE BLADE.

MX2, Trinidad, Cohiba, A. Fuente etc. etc. All top shelf stuff. Amazing selection.

8BagBob: News conference over.

(Moments later, 8BagBob is seen looking in the Real Estate section under 'Spider Holes').

Guys and Gal, thank you for the great smokes.

Oh, one more quick note- there is a note from the Post Man that I need to pick up another bomb fired from the Milwaukee area. A few months ago, I attcked the Tank. I think this is the counter punch.

Attacking a tank commander. I need to get my head examined.

His payback is at the PO. THIS will probably leave a mark. Will wrap my home in asbestos and try to send another update tomorrow.

8



rugrunner
21 years ago
Hey 8bag, I have reports from a source at the humi-gon that some ordenence has not even left the silos yet. Might want to double time to that spider hole!
MACS
21 years ago
LMAO!!! In my best Nelson voice... HA-HA!!
andytv
21 years ago
FYI Russ............

I had a modest package ready to go out Monday as part of this coordinated attack. That was BEFORE your unprovoked retaliation for a little intelligence support I provided to a fellow BOTL.


Anyway.....this changes everything.....yer gonna get yerz!!!!!!!!!
rugrunner
21 years ago
I can feel the Love....
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Hey 8bag, I have reports from a source at the humi-gon that some ordenence has not even left the silos yet.
-----------------------------------------------------

You have GOT to be kidding me.
rugrunner
21 years ago
I never joke about cigars or money...BWAAAAHAHAHAHA.
Still not too late to get the Mrs flowers...LOL
8trackdisco
21 years ago
I would like to introduce a new member to my immediate family.

A happy, healthy baby....... blue cooler. He weighs 48 quarts.

He'll be living here, but Rugrunner is the father.
edbug
21 years ago
Hey 8,

Strap it on bro ! ! !
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Are you sure that package is from Tank alone?

8trackdisco
21 years ago
No Ma'am. I know full well, when you attack one family member, you've bombed the family.

Like I said earlier, I should have my head examined. I plan to meet the postman at the mailbox tomorrow. I'm probably on some federal watch list (again) with all these boxes they keep delivering.

-note to self, don't wear turban.
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Probably not a good idea to use self tanner on face tonite either.
8trackdisco
21 years ago
gotcha.. thanks.
rugrunner
21 years ago
52. Author: 8trackdisco Date: 08/21/2005 09:11 PM Reply
I would like to introduce a new member to my immediate family.

A happy, healthy baby....... blue cooler. He weighs 48 quarts.

He'll be living here, but Rugrunner is the father.


Great! Bloody has my teeth in a glass and you wanna get child support enforcement after me!
tank71663
21 years ago
Hey 8Track...

If the weather holds I may hand deliver alittle package up your way this coming weekend also...

I'm gettin the itch to take a bike ride somewhere....


TANK
mav2112
21 years ago
......there is more than one Milwaukeean......

ha....ha....haha.....


all I can say.....




KABLOOOEY!!!!
Users browsing this topic