const33
21 years ago
Sorry. Charlie is up
Charlie
21 years ago
Hell, lets make this easy and quick

Who wants some cigars? Go for it Const33 Robert!

Charlie
const33
21 years ago
Charlie I will take some sticks.

Again, Email sent

Robert
Charlie
21 years ago
Great Robert, I will send you the normal selection of Muriels, White Owls, HavaTampas, and whatever I got in the box! LOL

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
Whoops email is charlesaf1 at msn dot com

Robert you got em, I just forgot to put the email in and make it official!

Charlie
const33
21 years ago
You are to kind my friend

Robert
Charlie
21 years ago
Robert

Will get the guys out this week!

Charlie
chuckler
21 years ago
cigarkid22,

I hear ya man... all the best of luck with the new job!

PT 🙂
rugrunner
21 years ago
Chuckler, thanks for the great selection. Can you give me any info on the Texas Star? Looks good, but I've missed this one. Thanks, Bill
gonesledn
21 years ago
package on its way to you this afternoon cigarkid.

rug, sounds like the buccanero texas star if i am not mistaken. pretty rare to come across in the northern states, but i did happen across them at a local in milwaukee while herfing with the Tanks.

wes
rugrunner
21 years ago
Wes, anything else about them? I have had the salsa and like them. Thanks for the info! Bill
IMOFF
21 years ago
once again ol' ruggy has blown my humi away I can only dcut tade the door on for so long.....you got to start taking it easy on people..A true BOTL. Thanks
Homebrew
21 years ago
Hey Rugrunner,
I enjoy those Buc. Texas Stars myself. A nice medium bodied stick with a creamy flavor and touch of spice. I really enjoy them in the mornings.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
Charlie
21 years ago
Dave

They are a very good cigar....Medium/ a little on the milder side, but they are well made and have nice flavors that blend in with coffee very well!

I have only had a couple of them, but they are nice!

Charlie
chuckler
21 years ago
Ruggy!

What they all have already said... A nice medium bodied stick with a touch of spice. These can be hard to find, so I thought them a treat for ya!

Enjoy my brother...

PT 🙂
rugrunner
21 years ago
Thanks agian chuckler! And thanks all for the info.
IMOFF- no biggie, enjoy!
chuckler
21 years ago
const33 ...

You up my man!

PT 🙂
Charlie
21 years ago
chuckler

Where did you find them?

charlesaf1 at msn dt com

Thanks

Charlie
const33
21 years ago
OK Who wants some free smokes?

Const33 ataol dotcom
Full Throttle
21 years ago
I want some
Mike
Users browsing this topic