TIGERCDW
14 years ago
I Can't even find these sticks on CI

TIGER
TIGERCDW
14 years ago
Got it.

Thanks for the PM's

Now to find a free ship code that is working.

TIGER
dpnewell
14 years ago

I Can't even find these sticks on CI

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



Not on the "big list of cigars" page yet. You have to do a search. May be the reason there are so many overbids here. Folks can't find them at CI.
dpnewell
14 years ago

Got it.

Thanks for the PM's

Now to find a free ship code that is working.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



Just PM'd mine to Jamie, as he's suppose to pass it on to you, but I'm going to go ahead and send it to you just in case.
critter2
14 years ago
4 boxes total. robusto is my favorite and the only one of these i have smoked. bought a sam lotano oval in exchange for free shipping from ci's lil seester in law twice removed. that oval is a fine smoke in it's own
ZRX1200
14 years ago
I fowarded it immediately!

Good grief!
GIBrett
14 years ago
I'd be happy to buy a 5er off someone if they are looking to go in on a box.
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Hope these are good!
riverdog
14 years ago
Heheheh, thought all the pub on here might get bidders attention, but no, it went for $61 last night. Only a buck and a nickel, but still...............
dpnewell
14 years ago

Heheheh, thought all the pub on here might get bidders attention, but no, it went for $61 last night. Only a buck and a nickel, but still...............

riverdog wrote:



Jamie (riverdog, not ZRX, lol),
Heading down to the RV on Sunday. Need to get electric turned on at new home, and buy a lawn tractor (grass be gett'n long). Should have my Genesis before I leave and will be bringing some. You have time to get together next week?
ZRX1200
14 years ago
I bit 59.95 w/free shipping.
riverdog
14 years ago

Jamie (riverdog, not ZRX, lol),
Heading down to the RV on Sunday. Need to get electric turned on at new home, and buy a lawn tractor (grass be gett'n long). Should have my Genesis before I leave and will be bringing some. You have time to get together next week?

dpnewell wrote:



Gonna be a tight week but I'll find a couple of hours.;-) Be careful on the road.
schusler
14 years ago
Seen Liga privada mentioned a couple times in this thread. Just smoked one and IMO a poor mans liga this is not....that being said I just ordered another box
dubleuhb
14 years ago

Seen Liga privada mentioned a couple times in this thread. Just smoked one and IMO a poor mans liga this is not....that being said I just ordered another box

schusler wrote:


Not sure where that came from, torched one and it was OK. Definitely not LPish in any way, IMHO.
SRH1
  • SRH1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

Not sure where that came from, torched one and it was OK. Definitely not LPish in any way, IMHO.

dubleuhb wrote:


Agreed. I first heard about Genesis from a contact at the mother ship who told me the tobacco was stalk cut like the LP 52's. Apparently this is incorrect. The similarities pretty much start and end with the band which looks a bit like the LP line. Genesis is a notch lower in strength and the flavors are different than any of the LP's, but a damn fine smoke none the less. After burning through about a half a box (I had plenty of help), I ordered reinforcements. Provided the price doesn't take a jump, these will surely take a spot in my regular rotation.
Bottom Line...similar to LP....NAAA. Box worthy at the current price point...YEA.
dpnewell
14 years ago
Finally! The insanity may be slowing down. Just won a box of Toros for $61. It will only add $2 to my freight charge this week, so that's like saving $7 over buying them from the mother ship with the free shipping link.
pdxstogieman
14 years ago

Finally! The insanity may be slowing down. Just won a box of Toros for $61. It will only add $2 to my freight charge this week, so that's like saving $7 over buying them from the mother ship with the free shipping link.

dpnewell wrote:



I almost put in a $64 bid at the last minute but decided to pass. At least it wasn't RD of Sheffield Village OH that got em.
dpnewell
14 years ago

I almost put in a $64 bid at the last minute but decided to pass. At least it wasn't RD of Sheffield Village OH that got em.

pdxstogieman wrote:



You would have cost me another $3, but they still would have been mine as my max was set at $64. Still, I'm appreciative of you holding off on your bid. Thank you.

Two more boxes of Toros closing tonight if you’re interested.
Users browsing this topic