05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Longerash.......If he sent a gift Bomb His Azz!!!



Send me your likings and confirm addy prick
z6joker9
14 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Im still waiting
longerash
14 years ago
yea yea addy sent.....far as like's goes mostly maduros but not to say I don't enjoy the others and anything 50 rg and below love me some lanceros and coronas.
I have had a tuff year and have not been able to send what I had wanted too and I am sorry for that sometimes life gets in the way I am just glad to have gotten everyone caught up.
it is going to be a ruff month head gasket blew on the wife's car what a pain so far it has been 600 in parts.
some scotch would surly help that pain go away hahaha o yea my birthday is on the 25th so....... party time......well soon
thanks in advance for what ever you send 🙂
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
carls7069
14 years ago
OK now again I ask what is an OpNBC?
I'm lazy and don't want to search for the answer! LOL.
Tell me or I come to your house and couch surf!:^o 🤥
longerash
14 years ago
It took me 2 years to figure out wth OpNBC meant and the 3rd year I joined I never was that worried about it but I figured it out in jan. when sign up starts maybe you won't have to wait that long 😛
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
3 months prick
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
z6joker9
14 years ago
Mine should go out later this week.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
z6joker9
14 years ago
9405 5036 9930 0168 1043 73
Advojp
14 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d>
Joker's the man!
longerash
14 years ago
First in Juyceman hits me with a nice 5er
ep Carrillo short run
casa magna colorado
La Flor premium line
Torano exodus 1959
Rocky patel old world reserve

thanks a lot for the smokes definitely a few going into the bd weekend line up
JuyceMan
14 years ago
You're very welcome! Congratulations on the honor; enjoy!
longerash
13 years ago
2nd hit was z6joker9 with a very nice selection
bait fish
black pearl
swag
romeo y julieta
obsidian
pura sangre
and a 3 finger perecto cigar case with
brick house
AF flor fina 858
old henry

way over the top man thanks a lot for the smokes
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
z6joker9
13 years ago
Enjoy brother!
longerash
13 years ago
almost party time.........🍺 🍺 🍺
APBTMarcel
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic