longerash
13 years ago
you know What da What da

anyhow Jon (AdvoJP) has perfect timing smacks me right on my birthday with
brick house
el baton
perdomo lot 23
Camacho Corojo Limited torp
Camacho Corojo Limited robusto

and a tester bottle of makers mark =p~ =p~ =p~

all great smokes and I think you very much
one of those camacho's will not make it thru the day


party time!!!!!
Advojp
13 years ago

His birthday is the 25th. Could land exactly when it is supposed to.

Advojp wrote:



PO says "out for delivery" -- Nice job by them to get it there on THE day!!
longerash
13 years ago
hey busa...........Bawitdaba
Advojp
13 years ago

you know What da What da

anyhow Jon (AdvoJP) has perfect timing smacks me right on my birthday with
brick house
el baton
perdomo lot 23
Camacho Corojo Limited torp
Camacho Corojo Limited robusto

and a tester bottle of makers mark =p~ =p~ =p~

all great smokes and I think you very much
one of those camacho's will not make it thru the day


party time!!!!!

longerash wrote:




🍺 🍺 🍺 Enjoy, Birthday Boy!!! Can't believe the PO pulled it off. I have another of those little Maker's Marks right here. Maybe I'll open it up and salute you. Once again, enjoy, bro.
longerash
13 years ago
Bottoms up!!!!!

http://partynightandday.com/jkva/pics/drink.jpg 
Advojp
13 years ago
longerash
13 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
WoooHoo to u
gimbel
13 years ago
I'm still here and trying to work out what I owe. Of course, someone is being difficult...
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
z6joker9
13 years ago
Hey gimballs, hope all is well!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ill be getting out soon......life has been fuqn with me
gimbel
13 years ago

Hey gimballs, hope all is well!

z6joker9 wrote:


I've been getting by ok. I'll feel better after I get this OpNBC taken care of.
Advojp
13 years ago
G!!! Good to 'see' you. I'm with Joker (and others as well, I'm sure), hope you're doing well and staying out of harms way...
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Lets go slackers
Advojp
13 years ago
I see longerash got three + one from juyceman. Do I dare mention it's November?
z6joker9
13 years ago
LOL, I think I got 2 from the group before September was done, so we're ahead of schedule!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Sorry Guys but it looks like we got some slackers this year...........At least ill know who to keep away from next year
longerash
13 years ago
January- 05Busa --
February- gimbel --
March- tmccork --
April- Derf --
May- dalek --
June- APBTmarcel -- gots
July- _____ (xavier) -- out--Hope all is well, X.
August- MikeHarv --
September- z6joker9 -- gots
October- Longerash -- .........
November-Advojp -- gots
December- no playa

lol just noticed JuyceMan was not on this list did he replace someone or is just in on the fun?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
He just joined in da reindeer games
Users browsing this topic