kombat96
13 years ago
I feel left out. 💓
tyyler82
13 years ago
SweetHavok
13 years ago
You could always get with your vet for a snuggle........ 😗
kombat96
13 years ago

You could always get with your vet for a snuggle........ :-"

SweetHavok wrote:




My vet has been MIA for a looooong time.
chswrst726
13 years ago
I'll snuggle with you. Plenty of room in my tent. I got a 10'x10' plywood partition in there. We'll get nice and cozy.
kombat96
13 years ago

I'll snuggle with you. Plenty of room in my tent. I got a 10'x10' plywood partition in there. We'll get nice and cozy.

chswrst726 wrote:




Well i declare. LoL
Oscar
13 years ago

I feel left out. 💓

kombat96 wrote:



Sounds like you are low, BOMB WOMBAT!
kombat96
13 years ago

Sounds like you are low, BOMB WOMBAT!

Oscar wrote:




What you trying to say :-"









[ram27bat]
Campage
13 years ago
Damn... Wombats low??? Ok.
I can do my usual and send out 2 or 3 sticks. Maybe 4 if I'm feeling generous.
Oscar
13 years ago

What you trying to say :-"









[ram27bat]

kombat96 wrote:



Nothin... You ever figure out who the bus driver was?

:-"
sd72
13 years ago
Why do you send 4. ? Waste of postage, and you should send better stuff too.
kombat96
13 years ago

Nothin... You ever figure out who the bus driver was?

:-"

Oscar wrote:



zrx, sd72, or tiger...in that order
SweetHavok
13 years ago

My vet has been MIA for a looooong time.

kombat96 wrote:




Anyone out there interested in adopting wombat?

1) I hear he's house broken already so that's a plus.

2) He loves to snugle, see above posts

Only drawback is he's low and needs to be bombed........ 😝
Abrignac
13 years ago

zrx, sd72, or tiger...in that order

kombat96 wrote:




If I'd have guess, I'd say your intel is pretty good. Though, I have no direct knowledge in this case, I do know that these three suspects are known feces stirrers.
Oscar
13 years ago

zrx, sd72, or tiger...in that order

kombat96 wrote:



Wrong, incorrect & please try again!

#-o
kombat96
13 years ago

Wrong, incorrect & please try again!

#-o

Oscar wrote:





Really? 🤔
Abrignac
13 years ago
Everytime you turn around that menacing kitty shows up.

Hmmmmmmmm.....
cacman
13 years ago
What's for trade here??? Or is this just another mooching wombat thread?
Wrong forum noob.
kombat96
13 years ago

What's for trade here??? Or is this just another mooching wombat thread?
Wrong forum noob.

cacman wrote:




Part mooching thread, part trade.
Oscar
13 years ago

Really? 🤔

kombat96 wrote:



Don't lose too much sleep over thinking this one. I wouldn't want you to have "nnightmar"s!

:-"
Users browsing this topic