kombat96
13 years ago
Ohhhhhh snap. One two he's gunna get you lol
Campage
13 years ago
I don't always send 4. In your case I was going to send a fiver but with all the bubble wrap I ran out of room and had to do 4.
Oscar
13 years ago

Ohhhhhh snap. One two he's gunna get you lol

kombat96 wrote:



Who me?
lgops
13 years ago

I don't always send 4. In your case I was going to send a fiver but with all the bubble wrap I ran out of room and had to do 4.

Campage wrote:


LMAO

Never a truer word.....
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
Someone stole your thread title...
kombat96
13 years ago

Someone stole your thread title...

DaQueenBeez wrote:


Best comment on this thread....bomb da queen
JKilburn
13 years ago
Dave loves frozen cucumbers, so I heard...
danger350
13 years ago

Why do you send 4. ? Waste of postage, and you should send better stuff too.

sd72 wrote:



Rebanded Tatuajes for all!
t33bone
13 years ago

I'll snuggle with you. Plenty of room in my tent. I got a 10'x10' plywood partition in there. We'll get nice and cozy.

chswrst726 wrote:


#-o

I'm out of this thread.

Tents have several meanings. LOL
Users browsing this topic