tonygraz
12 years ago
Adding the MSRP sure makes him think he got a good discounted buy.
denis007
12 years ago
Some one did a quick buy for half of what he paid. He must think those are some fine sticks
[frypan] [sarcasm]
sd72
12 years ago
I'm having trouble finding any outrage in me over someone's bids on junk.
I do wish I had the free time that's used by people to find them, and post them. I would use it for something else though.

feigned outrage!!!!!!
gryphonms
12 years ago
These stupid buys are good for 1 thing. It confirms someone is stupider than I am! LOL!
tonygraz
12 years ago
It is strange that someone's misfortune is amusing to others.
QMPASH
12 years ago
Since CI sells these at about $60 a bundle, you have to wonder what was going through this guy's mind at the time. Some people just won't be outbid and damn the price. Stupid!!! [frypan]
stogiemonger
12 years ago
^They keep the lights on for us. Bless 'em.
dharbolt
12 years ago

I'm having trouble finding any outrage in me over someone's bids on junk.
I do wish I had the free time that's used by people to find them, and post them. I would use it for something else though.

feigned outrage!!!!!!

sd72 wrote:




😁
madspackler
12 years ago

^They keep the lights on for us. Bless 'em.

stogiemonger wrote:



According to P.T. Barnum, it must have been his minute.
ah42266
  • ah42266
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago

I'm having trouble finding any outrage in me over someone's bids on junk.
I do wish I had the free time that's used by people to find them, and post them. I would use it for something else though.

feigned outrage!!!!!!

sd72 wrote:



outrage??? No outrage. I think it is hilarious. And sad. And stupid, all at the same time. Buying cigars is like anything else. Spending tens to hundreds of dollars and know not what you are even buying cannot be justified under any circumstances.
🇨🇮
ah42266
  • ah42266
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
now this cigar is CRAP!
http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1774814/Rocky-Patel-R4-Robusto-Corojo-20/ 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1775285/Benchmade-by-Ashton-Gordo-25/ 
does anyone know if Benchmade by Ashton is a decent smoke? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
reckless
12 years ago
MSRP: $112.50 per bundle

I dont see the issue he got them WAY below MSRP!!
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago

now this cigar is CRAP!
http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1774814/Rocky-Patel-R4-Robusto-Corojo-20/ 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1775285/Benchmade-by-Ashton-Gordo-25/ 
does anyone know if Benchmade by Ashton is a decent smoke? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

ah42266 wrote:




STFU!
ah42266
  • ah42266
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago

MSRP: $112.50 per bundle

I dont see the issue he got them WAY below MSRP!!

reckless wrote:



.....and way above C.I. price. That could be the issue.
shaun341
12 years ago
Anyone know where I can get some Gurkha Regents at a decent price
efinebloom
12 years ago
Thank you over bidders for allowing CBid to profit despite all of the under bidders!
tailgater
12 years ago
Serious question:

How high strung does a person have to be to let someone else's high bid result in outrage?
denis007
12 years ago

Serious question:

How high strung does a person have to be to let someone else's high bid result in outrage?

tailgater wrote:


+1 =d>
Users browsing this topic