shaun341
12 years ago
Hi, my name is Shaun and I have n outrage on overbids problem. I first realized this when I saw a box of VS overruns went for $24 and I thought geez I could buy them outright at that price. Then it escalated one day when I so desperately wanted to get just a taste of this special blend by the man himself johnathon drew an FFP. I was willing to go as far as it was pushed to win those ever elusive son of guns. Unfortunately some yuppie azzhats bankroll was deeper then mine and I couldn't go $45 a piece on them. I was so frustrated I ordered all the people I knew to kick their dogs and cats (I oredered everyone because thats messed up I love my dog man I would never do that). One by one I got the calls saying man I think you have a problem. Did I listen to others warnings no I just shrugged them off just like anyone with a problem I was the last to admit it.

Finally I hit rock bottom when I got so dayum pizzed at an opus x overbid I went on cbid and started a faulty thread about delayed shipping and used 100s of aliases. I am not proud of what I did trying to single handly make them look bad but those dayum opus were going for twice what I was willing to pay and that is just not right.

Well after 6 hours of rehab and very little hard work I have overcome this handicap and I am now able to look at overbids as a not so normal person. I now just pull my arm hairs out whenver I see them and it accomplishes 2 things. 1 I have hairy arms so pulling them out helps and 2. I keep it to myself so I don't have to deal with anymore of these inerventions.
gryphonms
12 years ago
Shaun it takes a brave man to admit to his addiction. We are rooting for you!
QMPASH
12 years ago
😱 Let's see. DH bought a bundle of 20 Perdomo Slow Aged Churchills for $82.00 when he could have purchased the same bundle on Quick Buy for $45.00? This doesn't make any sense to me.
tonygraz
12 years ago
I think Shaun was being sarcastic about the Regents.
ah42266
  • ah42266
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago

I think Shaun was being sarcastic about the Regents.

tonygraz wrote:




maybe.....just trying to prevent any additional insanity.
Users browsing this topic