youngra
12 years ago
2 pounds here too - never enough beads!
shaun341
12 years ago
if this is happening I would like 2 lbs. Thanks for inquiring about the bulk buy for me.
spectresquad
12 years ago
I am in for 2 pounds...🌫
rrumba
12 years ago


here also, but now it looks like you might have to buy 100 pound lot
denis007
12 years ago

I sent an email to heartfelt requesting bulk pricing for a group buy on 65% RH beads.

Will post back here, or start a group buy thread depending on response.

danmdevries wrote:


Looks like you might need more than 20 pounds lol!
desolbones
12 years ago
Depending on price I'll go for 2 to 5 lbs (in lightly compressed bricks) says the guy with the bloodshot eyes. That's for 65% beads. I use beads w/o H2O, gel gets the water, beads don't crack or go thru as many rh transfers, add water every 2 or 3 months, of course we have a lot of 80%+ days here too.
live4cigars
12 years ago
Please count me in for beads as well. Quantity depends on price. Thanks!
Palama
12 years ago
Hey Dan, I'd be interested in 3 pounds if there is a group buy. Thanks.
05busa
12 years ago
danmdevries
12 years ago
Awaiting email reply. Will post if I get a response.
05busa
12 years ago
danmdevries
12 years ago

Got extra

05busa wrote:


Waiting for email before order.
05busa
12 years ago
Order one extra bead
danmdevries
12 years ago
05busa
12 years ago
Just one bead u prick
dharbolt
12 years ago

Hey Dan, I'd be interested in 3 pounds if there is a group buy. Thanks.

Palama wrote:




Cause you gots a wineador that is LLLOOOOWWWWWW?
05busa
12 years ago
reckless
12 years ago

Cause you gots a wineador that is LLLOOOOWWWWWW?

dharbolt wrote:


Conans low???? :-"
05busa
12 years ago
Reckless low on labels??
reckless
12 years ago

Reckless low on labels??

05busa wrote:


I didnt forget about you...... I am stocking up on bed bugs and moon snails as we speak =p~
Users browsing this topic