05busa
12 years ago
denis007
12 years ago

Order one extra bead

05busa wrote:


If this goes threw we all need to send Busa one bead 🇨🇮
05busa
12 years ago
U shuddup too
reckless
12 years ago

If this goes threw we all need to send Busa one bead 🇨🇮

denis007 wrote:


HEEEEHAAAAAA
05busa
12 years ago
But than ill be over what i need
reckless
12 years ago

Im low on boooooos

05busa wrote:


:-"
05busa
12 years ago
denis007
12 years ago

Order one hundred extra beads

05busa wrote:


Bomb Busa :-"
danmdevries
12 years ago
Busa needs brown booze
Busas wife needs clear booze

05busa
12 years ago
youngra
12 years ago
Roasterdude revived his bead thread from last year - let the price wars begin!!
kombat96
12 years ago
One million dollhairs
shaun341
12 years ago
doll hairs?

Yes I would say if Roasterdude gets another group buy for the beads he buys I am out on the heartfelt they be too spensive.
danmdevries
12 years ago
Id put money on it HF isn't going to play along.
Palama
12 years ago

Stay tuned..... awaiting response

I proposed 65% beads in a 20lbs lot.

If heartfelt responds with a price worth buying + SFR per 2lbs (all I think will fit in a SFR) I'll buy 20 lbs and distribute.

danmdevries wrote:



.
danmdevries
12 years ago
Still nothing.

Ive looked and found no evidence of any HF group buys going through. Dont think this is gonna go anywhere. Many have tried, but HF just stays silent. One forum where HF owner posts, he commented in a group buy thread but not with regards to the actual group buy proposal.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Arrogant tards, makes me more likely to go with more of the cheaper non-HF 70% beads
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
I won't use heartfelt... great product, ridiculous price compared to others... Roaster's beads worked just as well...
shaun341
12 years ago

I won't use heartfelt... great product, ridiculous price compared to others... Roaster's beads worked just as well...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




$33 a lb is ridiculous imho but the other places I have found have been more. Roasterdude were the cheapest by far and they work great even though I cant compare to HF since I don't own any.
shaun341
12 years ago
Oh I forgot Dublehub did send me some info on beads that are pretty cheap as well but they have to be trained. He also sent an article on easiest way to train beads. If anyone is interest pm me and I will forward the info.
Users browsing this topic