SmokeMonkey
10 years ago

Before I taste it, I need to know who "him" is...[-(

delta1 wrote:



I laughed out loud, literally.
Thunder.Gerbil
10 years ago
Re 15

I was going to say "tortilla chips". That's a salsa recipe, not a drink.
jespear
10 years ago
The Kraken Cherry Coke
(for weenies, like me, who don't care for the taste of alcohol, but like to get drunk)

12 oz tumbler filled halfway with ice
2 oz The Kraken Dark Spiced Rum
2 oz "Three Olives" Cherry Vodka
Top off with Coca Cola

Tastes just like a Cherry Coke fountain soda !
(Like I said . . . for weenies like me.)
madspackler
10 years ago
Moscow Mule -
3 parts ginger beer
1 part vodka
Served over ice - traditionally in tin lined copper mug
Garnish with ginger slice and crystallized ginger and mint leaf.
MACS
10 years ago
Beer.

Good beer.
ZRX1200
10 years ago
While I agree with Sdeve72 and Fiddlers choices those aren't cocktails.

Gin and tonic (sapphire)
Old fashioned (usually rye, but bourbon works too)
Polynesian painkiller:
4 oz unsweetened pineapple juice
1 oz orange juice
1 oz Coco Real (or Coco Lopez) coconut cream
3 oz Lost Spirits Polynesian Inspired (or navy) Rum
danmdevries
10 years ago
Gin n tonic or old fashioned are my open bar wedding drinks. Bout the only time I have em.
ShanaC@CigarBid
10 years ago

1 part glass.

2 parts bourbon.

sd72 wrote:



👍
ShanaC@CigarBid
10 years ago
A good ole 7 & 7 has been my new fave.

In the summertime, when it's nice and warm, I love to make alcoholic frozen fruit smoothies.
harleyd31
10 years ago
Almost anything with Valentine Vodka or my new favorite is Havana Club 7Yr and cream soda....
Buddha Daddy
10 years ago

1 part glass.

2 parts bourbon.

sd72 wrote:



AMEN!
8trackdisco
10 years ago

Moscow Mule -
3 parts ginger beer
1 part vodka
Served over ice - traditionally in tin lined copper mug
Garnish with ginger slice and crystallized ginger and mint leaf.

madspackler wrote:



Yum!
Abrignac
10 years ago
The original Planter's Punch. Not the bastardized version.

½ oz fresh lime juice
½ oz passion fruit juice
1 oz unsweetened pineapple juice
1 oz Duquesne Élevé Sous Bois Rhum Agricole
¼ oz. Appleton Estate VX Jamaica Rum
¼ oz Christian Brothers Brandy
Dash Angostura Bitters
6 drops Herbsaint (or Pernod)
4 oz crushed ice

Put everything into a blender, ice goes in last.
Blend on high for 5 seconds.
Pour into a pilsner glass.
riverdog
10 years ago
Aubrey's Mama, Loblolly Bay, Anegada, BVI, ingredients proprietary
wheelrite
10 years ago
sine I AM A DRUNK and no longer partake,,,

Ginger Ale...


wheel,,
Plowboy221
10 years ago
Old Fashion

Moscow Mule

White Russian

Jameson and Ginger

Tequila Sunrise

Blue Parrot.

Im sure I'm forgetting some…
Burner02
10 years ago
Glass, one ice cube, and three fingers of single malt scotch or Irish whisky
marc palanzo
10 years ago
Bourbon and coke. Hold the coke.
cigarlover22
10 years ago
Jack D with a splash of coke.
Whistlebritches
10 years ago
I rarely stray from Bourbon or Scotch neat.........some need 1 cube.When I do stray it isn't far,Old Fashioned and very rarely a Manhattan.
Users browsing this topic