Mattie B
10 years ago
Is my mama the only one who said,

"You catch more flies with honey than you do vinegar"

Of course who wants flies


Point is, these ladies are superior to any company I have ever dealt with (Excluding my relationship with Damarie...those are MY perks only).

I had an issue one, I was kind, and they went way above and beyond.


If you have issues address it with them. This is not the place to rally negative support. Way too much respect for our girls for that to happen.
cameroon
10 years ago

It wasn't a complaint about shipping. Like I said, they waived the shipping fee which is more than I expected. I was just curious if this was something I could expect from time to time because of the volume of cigars they move. I am more than happy with the deals I get here and I have always had my shipments delivered on time if not earlier. I love Cbid! I have referred many friends to this website. I was just trying to get some perspective from others.

MH of White Lake wrote:




You'll want to try the Big Brown Nose Limited Editions when they're released later this month
Mr. Jones
10 years ago
I've ordered here since 2005...
I maybe had one problem, that was resolved
Quickly on a big humidor....
Then a few very easily resolved missing items on about 3-4 other orders that were very quickly resolved, by excellent customer service.

I only order cigars from Cigarbid or the mothership for the last 7-8 years....

One other company has amazing X-mas deals and some house brand's cbid doesn't have
And free shipping ( or $5.00 shipping from four state's away and NO TAX EITHER, I'M IN PA AND GOV. WOLF is an idiot dweeb)
He ^^^ just raised cigarette pack taxes by $1.00 and maybe more in the coming months? I'm not sure what he tried ? Or passed ? On cigars...
RACII
10 years ago
I've been ordering from CBid and the headquarters for several years. I've had a couple small issues, but they were resolved as quickly as I could dial the phone. DaMarie is amazing! As far as I'm concerned this little glitch in shipping is certainly not enough to get me to stop doing business with these folks. They've taken care of me in times I had issues, and so I can easily wait a bit for them when they have an issue. I'm pretty much resolved that I'm a CBid / Headquarters customer for life. 🇨🇮
bobnfl
10 years ago
Well it has been 8 days since my order was suppose to ship and nothing so far. Have they closed down? Did the shipping dept. go out on a strike? I guess the phone and computer lines are down also because I have not heard anything since I was told by CS that they would ship them soon and that was last week when I contacted them to inquire about the late shipment. 😣 😣 😣 😣
ZRX1200
10 years ago
MACS
10 years ago

I got mine.

ZRX1200 wrote:



That's cuz we part of the "In" crowd, cuz... you know...
jdeoss
10 years ago
Mine closed a week ago Tuesday and they are processing. I get a different story every time I call.
jdeoss
10 years ago
Mine closed a week ago Tuesday and they are processing. I get a different story every time I call.
chazbo
10 years ago
GSE-going ship eventually😜
kenearl
10 years ago

Mine closed a week ago Tuesday and they are processing. I get a different story every time I call.

jdeoss wrote:


same deal here mostly...i asked whats up via the customer service request button bot they only answered me once...

could it be because we ordered the new blends??

my thought is that in a rush to get the new blends out to beat the deadliñe cbid was expecting them to come in but for whatever reason they didn't and we are waiting.....just a guess but sounds feasible.
NapalmMan67
10 years ago
No shipping problems here. But I haven't ordered for a few months...

I did have a shortage on my last order, but Shana fixed it muy pronto. She's my hero. 💓
Mainecat
10 years ago
Still processing my order that should have shipped last Tuesday
Studio60
10 years ago
Guys, take it easy. They just fired EVERYBODY in the shipping Dep. and hired a new crew. You will get your shipments soon.
teedubbya
10 years ago
sorry I missread. I thought this was the laxative thread
DrafterX
10 years ago
freak... 😟
Mainecat
10 years ago
Finally shipped. Thanks guys for taking off the ship charges. I hope you get your fulfillment issues straightened out
:)
teedubbya
10 years ago

freak... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




scat
DrafterX
10 years ago

Finally shipped.
:)

Mainecat wrote:




I'm sure you feel much better..... 😟
ufifteen
10 years ago
I'm there too still processing for my order from last Tuesday the 9th... but my bids for this week shipped bright and early Tuesday morning the 16th. Not sure how one would go about explaining how that happens? My card got hit for the order that didn't ship and is still processing but no shipping was charged. I guess if gave me the opportunity to discuss cigars with DaMarie so I shouldn't complain too much about it. 😛
Users browsing this topic