kenearl
10 years ago
I am still processing. ... someday I will get the cigars I ordered.
kenearl
10 years ago
Double post. But still waiting
cameroon
10 years ago
The new FDA regs don't allow free shipping so they are between a rock and a hard place
bobnfl
10 years ago
😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 I was told the 1st of the week my cigars would ship Thursday or Friday the latest. Guess what , not shipped as of Friday 4pm. I wonder how long they are going to string us along. Quit blowing smoke and get the packages shipped. This may cause them a few customers because OF THE POOR SERVICE.
Mr. Jones
10 years ago
CALL
YOUR
MOMMY
bobnfl
10 years ago

CALL
YOUR
MOMMY

Mr. Jones wrote:


f*** yU DOES YOUR b875H MOMMY KNOW YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR ROOM. if SHE KNEW YOU WERE LOOKING AT LITTLE GIRLS ON YOUR COMPUTER SHE WOULD BE JEALOUS. Crawl back in your hole and play with yourself PEE BRAIN.[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
sublimate
10 years ago
Ordered August 8. Still no joy. Card charged. What is the real story?
dstieger
10 years ago

Ordered August 8. Still no joy. Card charged. What is the real story?

sublimate wrote:


I don't know.

What did customer service say when you called them?
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
Is this the I am low, so I bought some crappy cigars thread.
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
Is this the I am low, so I bought some crappy cigars thread?
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
Is this the I am low, so I bought some crappy cigars thread?
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
Is this the I am low, so I bought some crappy cigars thread?
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
Is this the I am low, so I bought somqe crappy cigars thread?
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
Damn, 5 posts. Oops. I blame my phone.
MH of White Lake
10 years ago
Update :

I just checked on my order and I have shipping info now. Should be here by Saturday. Thank you Cbid shipping 🇨🇮. My confidence has been restored! Whatever the problem was apparently has been solved and I can't wait to see all of my goodies! Thanks again shipping department! =d>
Schtum
10 years ago
I have been waiting over 3 weeks for a shipment that is still listed as processing. I received 1 email saying there was a delay because of some issue at the warehouse and have heard nothing since. I have used this site for years and haven't had an issue before. I have asked to have my order cancelled almost a week ago and still it sits at processing. Sorry to say it, but I am likely to take my business elsewhere if I don't at least hear something soon.
sublimate
10 years ago
Here is the response I received.

"Mr. Gordon,Orders from 8.8 are the ones that are affected. With the new FDA regulations, any new cigars that come onto the market after 8.8.16 need to be registered. If they are not registered within 2 years they cannot be sold. With that said, manufacturers rushed product and shipped us lots of merchandise to get out on our site before 8.8.16. Unfortunately, some of the items we received were defective or the packaging was not up to par. All of these things occurring put us behind hence the abnormal delay with shipping.At this time, I do not have a projected shipping date.Again I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the unintended shipping delay. If there is anything else I can assist you with please let me know.Sincerely,DamarieCustomer Service"


jjanecka
10 years ago
Well at least they are shielding you from getting a subpar product.
sublimate
10 years ago
September 24.... song remains the same

I am waiting, I am waiting (oh yeah, oh yeah)
I am waiting, I am waiting (oh yeah, oh yeah)
Waiting for something to come out of sometime
Waiting for something to come out of sometime
ajerrils
10 years ago

I have been waiting over 3 weeks for a shipment that is still listed as processing. I received 1 email saying there was a delay because of some issue at the warehouse and have heard nothing since. I have used this site for years and haven't had an issue before. I have asked to have my order cancelled almost a week ago and still it sits at processing. Sorry to say it, but I am likely to take my business elsewhere if I don't at least hear something soon.

Schtum wrote:



Four year and just now coming out of the closet. 🌫
No, hello just one order in 4 years and that's what finally gets you to come out and play.
Users browsing this topic