Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Pretty sure when I am slow at work I refresh this site about 500 times per day.

Anyone else notice the boards being a little wonky the last few days? It will say there is a new post and then it isn't there (stuff like that).
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
teedubbya
9 years ago
how bout a fresca?
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

how bout a fresca?

teedubbya wrote:



I have been known to enjoy a Fresca. Although I prefer Squirt...or if you are in the Caribbean, Ting is the bomb!
teedubbya
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Jesus dude, you make more threads than an underage sweatshop worker.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
A guy has to have some talent in this world. Sorry...just overly bored at work.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
prayers sent.
victor809
9 years ago

I have been known to enjoy a Fresca. Although I prefer Squirt...or if you are in the Caribbean, Ting is the bomb!

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



You should talk to Drafter. I hear he prefers some sort of squirt as well.
NWStogie
9 years ago
Weren't you just complaining about losing leave as your company reorganized/consolidated? Weren't you also talking about some mental health challenges? I sense some good opportunities for you.

Why don't you help your employer out and let them know that you need more work? Clearly, something in the reorganization went awry if you are getting your work done and still have time to diddle CBid 500 times a day.

Imagine not being bored at work. Imagine leaving each day with a sense of accomplishment. Imagine what that would do for your mental health?

I kind of wish you worked for me. I'd love to kick your @$$ outta neutral and see what you could accomplish. You are a prolific writer and seem like a good guy. My guess is that you have much more to offer.

Just my 2¢. On my lunch hour.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Weren't you just complaining about losing leave as your company reorganized/consolidated? Weren't you also talking about some mental health challenges? I sense some good opportunities for you.

Why don't you help your employer out and let them know that you need more work? Clearly, something in the reorganization went awry if you are getting your work done and still have time to diddle CBid 500 times a day.

Imagine not being bored at work. Imagine leaving each day with a sense of accomplishment. Imagine what that would do for your mental health?

I kind of wish you worked for me. I'd love to kick your @$$ outta neutral and see what you could accomplish. You are a prolific writer and seem like a good guy. My guess is that you have much more to offer.

Just my 2¢. On my lunch hour.

NWStogie wrote:



With my type of work this sort of work doesn't really happen unfortunately.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I think he makes a good point. Not the negative one you might see but the accomplishment part on the psyche.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I think he makes a good point. Not the negative one you might see but the accomplishment part on the psyche.

teedubbya wrote:



I would need a new job for that. Probably going to start looking after my vacation this year in June.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Your job nor anyone else is needed for that. You and you alone can make that happen. Use the downtime on the job as a WAY to make that happen instead of the opposite.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Please don't take me wrong here though. I'm being constructive and can totally relate.

Ditch the excuses. Take care of yourself.
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
I hear pedometers are changing working environments. Encouraging physical well being and productivity. Maybe you could suggest a "pedo" party.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I hear pedometers are changing working environments. Encouraging physical well being and productivity. Maybe you could suggest a "pedo" party.

SMOKEYOU wrote:



haha! I got my wife a fitbit for Christmas. Thinking about picking up one for myself now.
MACS
9 years ago

Jesus dude, you make more threads than an underage sweatshop worker.

bgz wrote:



😂

Has more apps on his phone, too...
JadeRose
9 years ago

I would need a new job for that. Probably going to start looking after my vacation this year in June.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




If you were my son and wrote this, my foot would be firmly in your a$$.



Why would you wait until "after your vacation"? If you want to make a change, make it now.
Users browsing this topic