CHLUKE2014
9 years ago
Anyone else having problems with their orders. I'm not getting my orders and the credit card charges aren't matching what they say they are sending me. The customer service phones are always busy.
DrafterX
9 years ago
No... 😟
RobertHively
9 years ago

Anyone else having problems with their orders. I'm not getting my orders and the credit card charges aren't matching what they say they are sending me. The customer service phones are always busy.

CHLUKE2014 wrote:



Run man! Before the trolls consume you. Cbid had a meltdown, it's still melting. They're coming...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Geez....please take a look at the other threads before posting a new one...if you look around there are about 20 threads about this same thing. Not trying to be rude but this is getting ridiculous. ha. Good luck with your order. Seems like I am the only one that didn't have a problem with their order. Got my order last week that I ordered the week before.
dstieger
9 years ago
what a ******
Smokin1
9 years ago
I've been on hold for 20 minutes and counting! No one answers the phone; no emails returned...! What is going on? They sent me only part of my order with no invoice or explanation. I'd rather have my time back than those 15 cigarsjavascript:insertsmiley('](*,) ','/Forum/Images/Emoticons/eusa_wall.gif')
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

what a ******

dstieger wrote:



Thanks! 🇨🇮
teedubbya
9 years ago
I don't think they are having any issues are they?
gummy jones
9 years ago
they forgot to put my complimentary matches in one of my shipments last week
they made up for it by same day air mailing me 2 packs
otherwise things seem pretty seamless

victor809
9 years ago
Anyone hear a weird rumor there are order issues?

I haven't seen anything about that...
SteveS
9 years ago

Anyone else having problems with their orders.

CHLUKE2014 wrote:



Mine came OK ... had a couple of items backordered, but otherwise
teedubbya
9 years ago
mine came faster than usual but I always PM my orders to Trish
elRopo
9 years ago
Received my order today, no invoice but these are the dog rockets that I won. No complaints.
cameroon
9 years ago
My last few orders have been fine
RobertHively
9 years ago

My last few orders have been fine

cameroon wrote:



What, no WELCOME...? How am I supposed to troll a troll if the troll aint trolling no mo?
frankj1
9 years ago

What, no WELCOME...? How am I supposed to troll a troll if the troll aint trolling no mo?

RobertHively wrote:


say that 3 times fast...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

What, no WELCOME...? How am I supposed to troll a troll if the troll aint trolling no mo?

BobbleHeadly wrote:




I'll do his job for him...

CHLUKE2014, welcome to this fine dark corner of the internet. We here feel that your name looks like a bunch of gibberish, so is it ok if we refer to you as chuckle head?
RobertHively
9 years ago

I'll do his job for him...

CHLUKE2014, welcome to this fine dark corner of the internet. We here feel that your name looks like a bunch of gibberish, so is it ok if we refer to you as chuckle head?

bgz wrote:




Bumble Bee Tuna,

Thank you. But, it's just not the same😞
isaacnordby
9 years ago
It's hilarious until it's happening to you...try calling them if you think this is all made up. Busy signal on an 800# and order was won on 2/22 with nothing but a bunch of apologetic emails.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
lies... all lies...
Users browsing this topic