opelmanta1900
9 years ago

+1

I died a little just now.











OF LAUGHTER.
Thanks.

Peckerhead wrote:


watch out victor, you got yourself a sweetheart... and he's easily impressed...
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Yup, inner ear shizzitis. That's why us geezers are always falling down.. I had to hire a couple hookers to hold me up when I go fishing.

elRopo wrote:


you gotta come fishing with us in May!
Burner02
9 years ago

... she still get it randomly or is it all cleared up?

opelmanta1900 wrote:




Random and does not happen that often but is always associated with the inner ear or tweaking her neck.
frankj1
9 years ago

Ya, googling a ton... what's scary is in the last week I've heard of 4 other guys my age with no medical problems all suffering the same thing... the doctor is theorizing it's an allergy to pollen... lots and lots of that floating around right now...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


any chance you 5 whacked up a lid?
Peckerhead
9 years ago
..they don't call it a lid anymore Frank. Just sayin'...
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Damn it Frank, you made me agree with pecker...
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
If I'm not mistaken, it's a zip or an "o"... but I'm not that popular so i could be way off...
MACS
9 years ago
Depending on what you were getting... an Oh Zee, a half or a QB.

Ounce, half, quarter bag. In my time that was $100, $50, or $25.
Peckerhead
9 years ago
..for a three finger lid you better be a millionaire.
elRopo
9 years ago
In my day a lid was $20......inflation
Also dime bag and matchbox.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
IT'S A TUMAH!
dkeage
9 years ago

Depending on what you were getting... an Oh Zee, a half or a QB.

Ounce, half, quarter bag. In my time that was $100, $50, or $25.

MACS wrote:




QP... 😰
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I thought he meant quarter bound.... like he was 1/4 into bondage or something...
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Opie

My guy is in Colorado....

He's a " short & sweet " texter
When he's on VACATION...

He said... shortly.... That it all began with
Sinus trouble and infections...
And he was horizontal for weeks.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Appreciate the info Jones... wondering if it could be something like that... definitely had a little something viral going on right before this all started...
frankj1
9 years ago

Depending on what you were getting... an Oh Zee, a half or a QB.

Ounce, half, quarter bag. In my time that was $100, $50, or $25.

MACS wrote:


dimes and nickel bags too

I just always liked saying lids.
frankj1
9 years ago

Appreciate the info Jones... wondering if it could be something like that... definitely had a little something viral going on right before this all started...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


get to know jones...
stinger88
9 years ago
Meniere's Disease. Messed up nerve endings in the ear. Gives you bouts of vertigo.
Peckerhead
9 years ago
..has he died yet?
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I saw this got bumped back up and was hoping for an update.

How are things coming along old aunt opel?
Users browsing this topic