You prolly already have, but do some googling........lots of causes.I seem to remember a botl here had it as well.I had a minor case...........for one day.......went away......wasn't sick, nothing......got lucky.
KingoftheCove wrote:
Happened to my father, next thing you know his speech got slurred and he was hospitalized. After a bunch of tests, it was determined that he had a brain tumor. Chemo therapy did not work and he died about a month later.
tonygraz wrote:
I saw this got bumped back up and was hoping for an update.How are things coming along old aunt opel?
Hank_The_Tank wrote:
meh, still dizzy... figured out that wearing contacts was definitely making it worse so I switched to glasses... appointment to check the ears tomorrow... all the test results say I'm healthy...
opelmanta1900 wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close