DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Do they exist?
tamapatom
9 years ago
Yes, Virginia there are Wichita shpos.
tamapatom
9 years ago
Yes, Virginia there are Wichita shpos.
tamapatom
9 years ago
Yes, Virginia there are Wichita shpos.
tamapatom
9 years ago
Yes, Virginia there are Wichita shpos.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago
Those stitches making your fingers twitch?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I have a brother there... he buys cigars.... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
I went to a nice little one on the corner.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Milk milk lemonade
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Thanks losers.


I'm here...back in Kansas for a few and looking for a good cigar place
frankj1
9 years ago

Thanks losers.


I'm here...back in Kansas for a few and looking for a good cigar place

DrMaddVibe wrote:


did your flight get rerouted?
tamapatom
9 years ago

Those stitches making your fingers twitch?

KingoftheCove wrote:


A stitch in Tom makes a twitch in Wichita
DrafterX
9 years ago
How long you gonna be there. .?? 😕
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

How long you gonna be there. .?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:




A week...maybe 2...could be longer
DrafterX
9 years ago
Cool..!! I'm about 5 hours away.... will give the road trip some thought. .. 😟
Luke753
9 years ago
East side - Cigar Chateau 3049 N. Rock Road
West Side - The Humidor 8558 W 21st St N

Both are great places, I like The Humidor myself
DrafterX
9 years ago
You a local Wichitarianite..?? 😕
Luke753
9 years ago
Yep, Life'r

🇨🇮
teedubbya
9 years ago
I told you. The one on the corner.
qmech
9 years ago
Witchita KS ...Humidor
Topeka KS..... Churchills
Best
Q
PS I live in Manhattan and have been thinking about heading down there for a day.
Users browsing this topic