qmech
9 years ago
Maybe a midwestern miniherf with Luke753 is in the making?
Best
Q
frankj1
9 years ago

Maybe a midwestern miniherf with Luke753 is in the making?
Best
Q

qmech wrote:


Do this!
DrafterX
9 years ago
True. . True. . 🇨🇮
Luke753
9 years ago

Maybe a midwestern miniherf with Luke753 is in the making?
Best
Q

qmech wrote:



🇨🇮
I think 99cobra is only about an hour north.
99cobra2881
9 years ago
I like cigars.

I also am a terrible golfer.

I like to smoke cigars while playing terrible golf. Golf-n-herf anyone?

Several years ago I was in Wichita for training and found Cigars Etc. on central. Only drawback is they don't have tats. They were my las calaveras '14 stash for a long time. Big walk in humidor that is well stocked and they usually have some htf Fuentes and LFDs. Small lounge smoking area in back that's usually empty.
qmech
9 years ago
Well I around two hrs away but would make the trip.
if we can come up with date and time. I do not play golf but am ok with watching and laughing.
Best
Q
qmech
9 years ago
DrMaddVibe, Cobra, Luke etc....do you have a date in mind?
Best
Q
Luke753
9 years ago
My calendar is fairly open.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
I know I can't do much on Sundays.

That's when they want to do hot cuts...all hands on deck for that.
DrafterX
9 years ago
If you guys figure somethin out I'm sure my brother will join... 🇨🇮
Luke753
9 years ago
If we can come together and make this happen I'll bring a fresh bottle of Aberlour A'Bunadh.
qmech
9 years ago
How about a Saturday...This or next week?
Q
Luke753
9 years ago
I can meet up any time after 2pm on Saturday. My girls have a martial arts graduation.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
I can do a Saturday...it'll have to be after 5 closer to 6 when I get there though.


The Humidor Cigars & Lounge

8558 W 21st St N, Wichita, KS 67205

Cross Streets: Between N Reflection Rd and N Tyler Rd


AWESOME place! Overlooks a beautiful golf course...BYOB...great selection...staff made me feel like family...wide screens on every wall.
Luke753
9 years ago
Yep, it's a great place. I'm in.
Luke753
9 years ago
Anybody else up for Saturday night at The Humidor​?
Luke753
9 years ago
Anyone else up for Saturday? Just found A GREAT price on Aberlour A'Bunadh. qmech, Drafter, 99cobra?
qmech
9 years ago
I am up for it... however lost my wallet ...no license until next week.Would next week Saturday evening or _____work?
Q
qmech
9 years ago
Unless someone lives up near Manhattan.
Q
DrafterX
9 years ago
I prolly won't make it but I told my brother about it... 😟
Users browsing this topic