frankj1
9 years ago
and then what do they do with it?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ever eat hospital food..?? 😕
RMAN4443
9 years ago

and then what do they do with it?

frankj1 wrote:


Illicit manufacturing of "Tofu"?
Speyside
9 years ago
You could make soap.
dkeage
9 years ago

You could make soup.

Speyside wrote:




FIFY

[chef] [barf]
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Real simple.
Walk 2 miles a day at a brisk pace.
Make a fist, and that is the size of your portion of food, twice a day......early morning......and again sometime between 2 and 4pm.
Drink at least 48 ounces of water per day.
The obvious.......avoid sugars and chit carbs.......you know what they are.
Eat .5 to .75 grams of protein per pound of body weight per day.......again.....fats are ok. Since your a bit tubby, I'd start at .5.

You will feel chitty for 5 to 10 days............then the weight will start to drop, and your body metabolism will slowly start to change.
Once you get under 210 or so, THEN start weight training.......light weights, 10-12 reps/set.
Be patient.....this will take 18 months or so.

KingoftheCove wrote:



Thanks! I think I will try this! I appreciate the help!
Users browsing this topic