La Aurora Embassador Maduro Corona (5.5"x42) Pack of 10
|Filler||Brazilian, Dominican, Nicaraguan, Peruvian|
Aged 10 Years
La Aurora Cigars are steeped in history and tradition. It was the first established cigar factory in the Dominican Republic and the only one with 100 percent Dominican Roots. La Aurora means “rise like the dawn” and their cigars have certainly risen to be some of the best cigars on the market since their humble beginnings. And what we have at hand here is a rare treat that should be added to cart ASAP.
During a factory visit down in the DR they kindly showed us to an aging room where they had shelves full of these bundled beauties that had been patiently aging for 10 years – a project that simply never came to fruition. And after puffing down a few samples, it was a no brainer. They’re covered in an oily Brazilian maduro wrapper, and stuffed to gills with Dominican, Brazilian, Nicaraguan, and Peruvian long-fillers. A smooth medium-bodied cigar with a pleasant notes of chocolate, cedar, leather, and black pepper. The only bad news? This is one time deal, so hop on these aged treats while they’re still available.
- JB of Plano, TX$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Quincy, MA$12.50/ea2 Units,
- JR of Carolina, PR$12.50/ea4 Units,
- MD of Perry, OH$12.50/ea2 Units,
- JD of Chesapeake, VA$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- CP of Santee, CA$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- FS of Bethel, CT$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- RR of Antioch, CA$13.00/ea2 Units,
- PL of Mountain Top, PA$13.50/ea1 Unit,