tailgater
9 years ago



As we continue to elect even bigger idiots (I know it's hard to imagine a bigger idiot than Trump... but we thought the same thing about GWB) we will continue to lose any respect from 1st world nations. We are already showing the world that our nation isn't the leader in a number of things any longer ... other than being the leader in "me first" they recognize it and have made statements regarding that.

victor809 wrote:



You're confusing "respect" from 1st world nations with the reality: America has become submissive. We've become the Sugar Daddy to the world. We pay for that "respect" with dollars and in the meantime we ARE failing our own people because it's true we're not leading on many fronts where we should (and where we did).



And all this because people thought an idiot swindler was going to give them the 1950s jobs back that don't even exist and kick all the brownish people out who they're sure took their nonexistent jobs. He's accomplished none of those lies, all he does is tweet a claim to success, which then gets rolled back 2 weeks later. But no one has the attention span to notice. And psychology being what it is, pointing out that they made a bad decision only tends to entrench people further in their decision (just me pointing this out probably makes you want to fellate Trump even more than when you started reading it).

victor809 wrote:



Kick out brownish people?
You mean people who committed a felony and broke our laws to gain entry to our country and access to our services?
Those people?

Victor, you seem like a worldly guy. Perhaps you've known people who travel overseas to other 1st world countries. Perhaps you've known some to live and work there.
I have.
And I know what happens when your visa lapses.
I know how they come to you and wait while you pack and bring you to the airport.

It's not a negotiation. It's not a racial discrimination. It's not skin color.
It's a simple matter of breaking the law.

Why is that so difficult to understand?
victor809
9 years ago
And what has he done to fix any of that?


Nothing.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ya, it's been 5 months already... 😟
jjanecka
9 years ago
Bottom line is that if Drafter never wanted to be deported he should have had his paperwork in order...
DrafterX
9 years ago
I'm living on land that belonged to my ancestors from a thousand years or so prolly... Can't deport me... 😟
TMCTLT
9 years ago

And what has he done to fix any of that?


Nothing.

victor809 wrote:





What did your Messiah do in his double term? I mean besides create DACA and DAPA by Executive order....sidestepping Congressional approval? The Dems had already read the writing on the wall as to just how BAD their " Brand " had become and were looking to load the voting booths with ILLEGALS who he had hoped to give blanketed amnesty to in return for votes.
Of course using racism ( or @ least the mention of it ) to inflame the idea that Americans ( including Mexican immigrants who came here and remain here LEGALLY ) were somehow racist for wanting our LAWS regarding legal entry and citizenship UPHELD.


There's NO EXCUSE for ignoring our immigration laws...unless your party is just looking for votes.

https://secure.anedot.com/project-veritas/c6d919700ea54fb748760 
Speyside
9 years ago
I become irritated when I hear the term undocumented immagrants. That is not what they are. They are illegal aliens.

I become irritated when I hear the term lone wolf terrorists. That is not what they are. They are radical Islamic terrorists.

I become irritated when I hear the term married gay couple. That is not what they are. They are a gay couple who entered a civil union.

I am irritated that a man wearing a dress is called a woman. That is not what he is until he has the surgery. He is a man.

Political correctness needs to go away.
DrafterX
9 years ago



I am irritated that a man wearing a dress is called a woman. That is not what he is until he has the surgery. He is a man.

Speyside wrote:




or a freak... 😟
TMCTLT
9 years ago

I become irritated when I hear the term undocumented immagrants. That is not what they are. They are illegal aliens. ( based on shear numbers....I prefer the term INVADERS cause this is an invasion)

I become irritated when I hear the term lone wolf terrorists. That is not what they are. They are radical Islamic terrorists.

I become irritated when I hear the term married Homosexual couple. That is not what they are. They are a Homosexual couple who entered a civil union.

I am irritated that a man wearing a dress is called a woman. That is not what he is until he has the surgery. He is a man. ( still not unless he /it has a complete DNA dump and infusion of female DNA and can have a period and deliver a baby )

Political correctness needs to go away.

Speyside wrote:




Agreed albeit a cpl minor changes in wording
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

I become irritated when I hear the term undocumented immagrants. That is not what they are. They are illegal aliens.

I become irritated when I hear the term lone wolf terrorists. That is not what they are. They are radical Islamic terrorists.

I become irritated when I hear the term married gay couple. That is not what they are. They are a gay couple who entered a civil union.

I am irritated that a man wearing a dress is called a woman. That is not what he is until he has the surgery. He is a man.

Political correctness needs to go away.

Speyside wrote:



the person who believes this is identical in substance to the person who's irritated by the reverse of each of these things... both of these people are the problem... little miniature bombs walking around looking for words to blow up over...
DrafterX
9 years ago
Nope... 😟
TMCTLT
9 years ago

the person who believes this is identical in substance to the person who's irritated by the reverse of each of these things... both of these people are the problem... little miniature bombs walking around looking for words to blow up over...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




How PC of you Joel, yet words are all we have and these groups think they can piece meal apart our meanings and highjack them to mean whatever they want....all to feel comfortable in their own skin.

Allen is correct on this one. I'm certain there are some " words as you put it " that you would find inflammatory and might even piss you off enough to be angered, if I'm wrong....well it won't be the first time. And in the end we're ALL entitled to our opinions and beliefs right? Seems to me there's only a cpl groups out there trying to FORCE their verbiage and Worldview on ALL others.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

How PC of you Joel, yet words are all we have and these groups think they can piece meal apart our meanings and highjack them to mean whatever they want....all to feel comfortable in their own skin.

Allen is correct on this one. I'm certain there are some " words as you put it " that you would find inflammatory and might even piss you off enough to be angered, if I'm wrong....well it won't be the first time. And in the end we're ALL entitled to our opinions and beliefs right? Seems to me there's only a cpl groups out there trying to FORCE their verbiage and Worldview on ALL others.

TMCTLT wrote:




no, that was the entire point... spey didn't just say he was irritated by certain words, he wanted other words in their place... that's why - if he truly believes that - he's exactly like the people he's complaining about...

he's a star-bellied sneech basking in what he perceives to be his elevated staus over the plain bellied sneeches...

but you know what they say... "you can't teach a Sneetch"...
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

How PC of you Joel, yet words are all we have and these groups think they can piece meal apart our meanings and highjack them to mean whatever they want....all to feel comfortable in their own skin.

Allen is correct on this one. I'm certain there are some " words as you put it " that you would find inflammatory and might even piss you off enough to be angered, if I'm wrong....well it won't be the first time. And in the end we're ALL entitled to our opinions and beliefs right? Seems to me there's only a cpl groups out there trying to FORCE their verbiage and Worldview on ALL others.

TMCTLT wrote:


and for the record, I'm not pc... but I don't go out of my way to be a d*ck to people who think differently than me, even when they've gone out of their way to be a d*ck to me... an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind and a tooth for a tooth leaves the whole damn planet looking like jet's family tree...
Speyside
9 years ago
Don't agree at all Joel. I am being told by others what is correct, and I don't agree with them. It irritates me that people are telling me how to think. We have became very Orwellian in the sense of doublethink and newspeak. I don't want specific words, I want the words to be the truth. This is rewriting history and misinterpreting facts. It isn't as easy as saying everyone is correct. Nor is it a freedom of speach issue. It is an issue of this is correct because we say it is. When did the small group become correct and the bulk of the United States become wrong. I understand what you are saying, but I disagree.
DrafterX
9 years ago

I become irritated when I hear the term undocumented immagrants. That is not what they are. They are illegal aliens.

Speyside wrote:




This is especially un-debatable... illegal is illegal... there just isn't an argument that will change this... 😟
TMCTLT
9 years ago

no, that was the entire point... spey didn't just say he was irritated by certain words, he wanted other words in their place... that's why - if he truly believes that - he's exactly like the people he's complaining about...

he's a star-bellied sneech basking in what he perceives to be his elevated staus over the plain bellied sneeches...

but you know what they say... "you can't teach a Sneetch"...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




NOT TRUE and your wrong....We as a society already had in place words that already held a widely accepted meaning and these " other groups of people " find them somehow disparaging because it doesn't necessarily paint them in a positive light. Well news flash...they DO NOT get to pick and choose which words already in the English language are acceptable. You sir have been living in Cali ( land of PC ) TOO friggin long.
DrafterX
9 years ago


I become irritated when I hear the term lone wolf terrorists. That is not what they are. They are radical Islamic terrorists.

Speyside wrote:




not always Islamic... but if it is call it what it is.. 😟
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

NOT TRUE and your wrong....We as a society already had in place words that already held a widely accepted meaning and these " other groups of people " find them somehow disparaging because it doesn't necessarily paint them in a positive light. Well news flash...they DO NOT get to pick and choose which words already in the English language are acceptable. You sir have been living in Cali ( land of PC ) TOO friggin long.

TMCTLT wrote:


N*gger used to be one of those words paul... do you miss those times?
DrafterX
9 years ago


I become irritated when I hear the term married gay couple. That is not what they are. They are a gay couple who entered a civil union.

Speyside wrote:




this is nothing more than gay-homos seeking approval... they no what they are doing is wrong or not normal and need the rest of us to tell them it's ok... well it's not ok... keep it to yourself and behind closed doors and we'll get along fine...
😟
Users browsing this topic